Naturals, the BF and I need your help!!

againstallodds

:help::help::help::help:
My boyfriend is trying to grow his hair out and is searching for a good moisturizer/gift from the big guy upstairs that softens his hair. A couple months ago he started using Qhemet's Amla & Olive Heavy Cream and he loves it but he's now looking for a product that will leave his hair curly and moisturized as his hair grows longer. His biggest complaint is that his hair feels like carpet :nono: - his words not mine!

I love his hair when wet and play with his coils - a look he wants (I think more so me :yep:) to maintain when his hair is dry.

My hair is relaxed and fine and I have noooooooooooooooooooooooo idea what to suggest so I'm turning to you ladies!

Any suggestions? What products do you like and recommend?????????

lilsparkle825

Anything with aloe vera juice works GREAT for me. Although I make my own moisturizer, Giovanni Direct has AV juice in it.

ClassicChic

Aveda products may help with softening his hair (since he mentioned the rug-like feel).

My son's hair looks exactly like your SO's. He had been dipping in my Damage Remedy products and it made his hair very soft. In fact, his barber even commented about his hair.

Curlykale

an easy quick and cheap way is leaving "normal" conditioner in his hair (check this website: tightlycurly.com)

prettyinpurple

We think alike! I like Aveda Be Curly (the leave-in, it's in a tube). I also use it on dry hair in the morning.

Aveda products may help with softening his hair (since he mentioned the rug-like feel).

My son's hair looks exactly like your SO's. He had been dipping in my Damage Remedy products and it made his hair very soft. In fact, his barber even commented about his hair.