Natural Rollerset and Silk Wrap! Truly Inspirational...

sheba1

CrownofHisGlory's roller set and silk wrap is bangin. Check it out

[video=youtube;R3BQ-GGLzEA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3BQ-GGLzEA[/video]

CrownofHisGlory, are you out there, girlfriend? If you are reading this, I am so inspired by your hair. Thank you for all of the do's. Everything from fun to flirty to chic. Thank you so very much for sharing.

Last edited:

BeautifulRoots

Yes, thanks for sharing!! I love her hair in this video! Now im inspired to try to rollerset for straight hair. I always saw it on relaxed, texlaxed, or transitioning hair, never on natural hair.

momi

I am going to try this tonight - I just want to use the right roller!

Her hair is beautiful!

sheba1

I am going to try this tonight - I just want to use the right roller!

Her hair is beautiful!

Oh goody!! I'm itching to try it myself, but I've got braids in. boos and hisses! I'm ready to take these puppies out 6 weeks early so I can try a roller set and silk wrap. :lachen:

Please do share pics, Momi! I hope it turns out fabulous. Good luck!

sheba1

Kblc, your roller sets are beautiful. I've stalked your fotki and your hair is just :lick:

Have you ever followed up with a silk wrap?

Paris Belle

Gorgeous. Thanks for sharing. I was thinking of straightening my natural hair recently and am glad to see this option. (I used to rollerset a ton when I was relaxed, but I haven't done that in two years now!) I'm so glad to see that this is an option. It looks so great too.

Can someone write out a list of products that she used in this vid? TIA.

sheba1

Hey LadyJoli, your hair is lovely. I hope you share pics when you do it. :pray:

I typed this up as I was watching it. Looks like she does all of her product reviews at thecyberbuzz.com

chi infra shampoo
a dominican product called "straight hair"
chi silk infusion
jane carter's wrap and roll solution
jane carter's revitalizing leave in conditioner
chi 44 iron guard as a heat protectant

did a pony tail set; added a net to hold rollers tight to head.

bonnet dryer:
45 min high heat
30 min low heat
15 minutes on cool setting

blow dried out roots

a little jane carter's nourish and shine rubbed through
organic root stimulator's oil sheen spray

wrapped hair

one long piece saran wrap around the wrapped hair
one smaller piece over top

under blow dryer 15 minutes

I do think that's an awful lot of products. I'm actually going to follow former LHCF feature of the month's tutorial to do mine: http://www.long-healthy-hair-advisor.com/roller-set-natural-hair.html I will definitely add the ponytail set to it.

I know she's an LHCFer but I don't know her screen name. Her hair is the bomb diggy, though. I love the simplicity of her technique. I love CrownofHisGlory for giving me hope that I could do this with my own texture, though, without frizz. I secretly want to be a mostly straightened natural, but I don't want to develop an addiction to heat to do so. :nono: