Natural/organic product users post your staples and reviews HERE!!!

BK Bombshell

Hi,

I've been walking past Giovanni products for probably two years at my food coop. I didn't realize that's what everyone was talking about. Anyhow, I bought the Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat Shampoo as a clarifier, 50:50, Direct Leave in and the Aubrey's Sea Buckthorn spray. I'll see how it all works out.

I also got the Giovanni Smooth as Silk conditioner too. Does anybody use this?

peacelove

aileenadq said:
I can't say this enough...JANE CARTER SOLUTIONS for after shampoo/ conditioner. I use it from the Wrap & Roll to the Nourish & Shine butter. It smells yummy, too.

I swear by the Hair Nourishing Cream. Expensive, but NOTHING I use works better than this. This is what the mango butter wishes it could be. This really makes my hair butter and is great for softening edges when I put my hair in a bun. GREAT!

Sweetcoco82

Now that i am getting ride of my old toxic products. I have a reason to be a PJ again, :lol: . I have bought 3 Aubrey Shampoos and conditioner sets. Haven't used them yet. Maybe tonight. Next time i got to the Vitamin Shoppe i am getting that Giovanni Leave in. They seem to have great prices too. I save over $10 off of 2 sets i bought. I am glad i didn't order from the AO site.

aileenadq

I love Elucence stuff. Just recently purchased JASON Sea Kelp. Loved the 'poo. (I'm trying to conserve my Elucence b/c of the shipping!)

Anyway, for post-wash stuff, Jane carter Solutions HANDS DOWN. The absolute best all natural stuff iin the world. (NOTE: the shampoo does have SLS in it.)

scoobygirl

Reading the hair health thread made me reconsider the products I use. So I've given away or used up most of my old products and have been on an organic bandwagon that I'm loving. So far I've tried:

JASON Sea Kelp Shampoo and Conditioner The shampoo is awesome, better than Eulence and cheaper too. The conditioner is pretty good but I think Kenra MC is better.

Vatika Henna Cream Shampoo and Vatika Enriched Coconut Hair Oil ( a pre-poo treatment) These are Indian hair products I use on alternating washes. The shampoo is pretty moisturizing and doesn't strip the oil that the pre-poo puts in. These products give my hair some extra shine

Giovanni Direct Leave-In for my leave in conditioner. I read positive and negative reviews on this. But for me, it is a definite keeper. My hair is soft and moisturized. The only drawback is, you cannot be heavy handed with this. Too much and your hair will gunk up.

I'm not a big oil user, but I found two that I like alot: Sweet Almond Oil and Grapeseed Oil. Both are fairly light and don't weigh down my hair.

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
Great thread........

Qhemet Biologics Amla and Olive Heavy cream- my fav. moisturizer.

Qhemet's Honey and Olive Hydrating balm- extremely soft hair

Oyin's Whipped Pudding- great moisturizer w/ a yummy chocolate smell

Oyin's Shine and Define

Qhemet's Honeybush Hairtea gel

Coconut milk- used for pre-poo, it makes my hair so soft and shiny.

Honey- I add this to conditioners for pre-poo and I also do honey rinses, it's great for natural wash n' go's!

Shea butter and castor oil- mostly for my ends and my skin.

Elucence MB conditioner- I love, love, love this. I use it as a leave-in/detangler and it works so awsome! I've been raving about it on other boards but no one has paid me any mind, lol.

ximenia

Natural must haves: Qhemets sidr tree butter, amla/olive heavy cream and amla oil pomade. All of her pomades are mineral oil/petroleum free. This line is amazing. www.qhemetbiologics.com I'll be a customer for life I just wish she had a shampoo.

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
ximenia said:
Natural must haves: Qhemets sidr tree butter, amla/olive heavy cream and amla oil pomade. All of her pomades are mineral oil/petroleum free. This line is amazing. www.qhemetbiologics.com I'll be a customer for life I just wish she had a shampoo.
ITA. I love, love Qhemet. I'm getting ready to order the Sidr Tree Butter because I haven't tried that yet. It was either that or the Amla Oil pomade. She has a shampoo bar that a lot of people seem to like.

ximenia

Yes, I've used the shampoo bar, I've used everything in the line lol :) but I prefer liquid shampoos.

The sidr tree butter is excellent!!! You will fall in love with the texture alone, so smooth and creamy. This will be my summer staple.

SoCalli

Long Lovely Locks Green Tea Cleanse
Blended Beauty Curl Quenching Conditioner
Jessicurl Too Shea
AO HSR, WC, and GBP