Natural fine haired ladies:

lamorenita02907

Do u prefer the layered look or a blunt cut. I personally have layers...I think layers are beautiful.... but I also think that if it was a blunt cut maybe it would look thicker...then again I feel that layers adds alot more body to my hair..What do you think?

Nonie

I'm a natural 4B hair. I prefer to have all my strands at the same length meaning if the front is 12 inches, I want the back to be 12 inches, and the sides and the crown...all strands 12 inches. Why? Because I can wear my hair anyhow I want. I can wear a pony puff at the top of my head, at the back, to the side. Straigtening it and getting a blunt cut means some styles like piling it at the top of my head when shrunken would never happen.

Now if I had type 3 hair that flops, I'd get a Miss Jessie's cut (like so1913 has). But for my hair, all strands the same length is the only way I'd want my hair. When straightened, it probably appears layered, which is fine by me too.

iri9109

i like layers for the most part...blunt cuts look nice at about full apl-bsb, but then the longer your hair gets, blunt cuts look boring...i plan to have layers when/if i reach waist-length or longer. i also think layers add body...

LadyRaider

I had a few layers cut because I was getting triangle head when I wore my hair down. Kind of a Roseana Roseanna Dana look.

mzteaze

Pilates and Yoga Kinda Gal
I am not a fan of layers because of the maintenance aspect. I've had layers as relaxed person. As a natural it hasn't been necessary. My hair is getting thicker and improving along the way.

iri9109

I am not a fan of layers because of the maintenance aspect. I've had layers as relaxed person. As a natural it hasn't been necessary. My hair is getting thicker and improving along the way.

oh & when i mean layers, i dont necessarily mean getting layers cut, but our hair naturally grows in layers...even if it's all the same length, because its located on different parts of our head, it creates a natural look...blunt cuts give the illusion of hair being all one length, but really its just that all the hairs end at the same spot, but individually the strands are different lengths.

mzteaze

Pilates and Yoga Kinda Gal
oh & when i mean layers, i dont necessarily mean getting layers cut, but our hair naturally grows in layers...even if it's all the same length, because its located on different parts of our head, it creates a natural look...blunt cuts give the illusion of hair being all one length, but really its just that all the hairs end at the same spot, but individually the strands are different lengths.

Thanks for clarifying. I currently have a blunt cut then. :lol:

But there is about a 4 inch difference between front and back.

Krystle~Hime

i think I don't care because I don't do wash n go neither I don't straighten my hair, so the cut doesn't matter(for me)