My Testimony

crlsweetie912

I may delete this soon so please don't quote...
A lot of you ladies know a few years ago my house was broken into and I lost everything....(everything that wasn't stolen was trashed)
as a result I had to move in with my mother (myself and my 3 sons)
It has been pure hell my mother is not the nurturing loving type. Her husband has said to my mother on several occasions that he doesn't give a f*** about us and he will put us out on the street. He doesn't care what happens to us. I have felt like Cinderella on more occasions than I could think, cooking, cleaning, buying food, paying bills. At one point it was 8 of us in the house and every time I saved up enough to look for a place, devastating things happened...
Last year my 37 year old sister was diagnosed with breast cancer. I took care of her and my niece as she has not worked in years. Along with giving my mother large sums of money that she demanded from me for rent, etc.

SEVERAL times I asked God why he was taking me through this. I wanted to give up so many times. It was so difficult to stay positive and keep my eye on my future. I felt like I had failed my children, and my sister and her diagnosis along with helping her with my niece left me feeling spent. Taking care of everyone else, but it seemed my prayers hadn't been answered.

BUT GOD!!!!!!!!
Yesterday I got approved for my own place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:reddancer:

I'm so freakishly happy I can't stand it!!!!
All of the heartbreak, tears, uncertainty and despair was so worth it. He ALWAYS made a way for me and God's word is true! He will bless beyond measure. I can say that I don't deserve His love but he keeps blowing my socks off. My children and I have always been covered even in the storms!
AND......

I have a very special person in my life who is God loving, smart, kind, funny and treats me like a queen....
I wanna cry but can't when I think of the GOODNESS OF JESUS!

Thanks to all of the ladies of the Christian forum who have blessed me in so many ways! The encouragement, support, prayers and love have touched my heart on so many occasions!
So anyone who is in the fire and wondering if you will ever come out.....HE WILL BRING YOU OUT AS PURE GOLD!
:bighug:
Love you all so much!

MrsHaseeb

Praise Jesus. I'm glad things are beginning to turn around. Weeping endures for a night but joy comes in the morning. May God continue to bless and keep you.

Sent from my 4G HTC Thunderbolt using LHCF

lacreolegurl

This is so wonderful! Praise God! I am very happy to hear your testimony and how God is moving powerfully in your life!

Someone I love dearly is having a difficult time and there are many times I am at a loss on what to say or do. But your testimony is a reminder that God does bring people through the most difficult of storms.

Thank you for sharing.

huxtable

God bless you for your testimony, much needed. God is indeed a good God. Again, thank you for posting.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
:cry: :cry: :cry:

Happy Tears of Joy for You.

:bighug:

I'm just so happy for you.

:woohoo2: :woohoo2: :woohoo2:

O' But God.

And you are so deserving of every good thing.

I love you precious sister. :love2:

A.Marie

What an awesome testimony! Thank you for sharing your praise report, and I am so happy for you.

jamaicasmodona

Thank you so much for your testimony.. hearing things like this gives me the encouragement to give my life to him and to get to know him more..

Good luck with everything.. God bless...

sweetvi

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy. crisweetie912

1. You trusted in GOD
2. You leaned on him in time of difficulty
3. You were obedient ( You respected your parent even if she wasn't all that nice)
4. You put someone else's need first/took care of the sick ( This is what Jesus is all about and showed you favor when took care of your sick relative)
5. You prayed!

Why wouldn't God bless you? Your his daughter and paid an ultimate sacrifice for you! God Bless You

Iwanthealthyhair67

crlsweetie912

Praise the living God while you were going through your test you were still helping and doing (occupying yourself), sometimes we go through our valley experiences and it's all about us we dont have for anyone else and nothing and some walk away from God because we are consumed by our own situations. But the Lord blessed you for your faithfulness, he is awesome like that.

Thank you for your testimony, and may God continue to bless you more than you can think or imagine.

Nice Lady

God is a good God. It's great Goodness showed up for you...Surely, goodness and mercy shall follow us.

I like the fact that you still perserved in spite of your feelings.

PinkPebbles

crlsweetie912 thanks for sharing your testimony.

You are living proof that God will never leave us nor forsake us. Your testimony demonstrates how God can restore, heal, and deliver.

You are His child and covered under the blood...to God be the glory!

crlsweetie912

Thank you everyone for reading and the responses! I'm overwhelmed and grateful...
There is so much love and support here on the boards! Love to all my "sisters"

JaneBond007

Breaks my heart to hear of that abuse. But you're right, G-d is good and has brought you through. Hopefully, he changes his heart. One never knows when they will need help from others.

Sashaa08

crlsweetie912

PRAISE THE LORD!! I am so happy to hear this praise report. I remember we prayed re this matter on the prayer line a couple of months ago and it is so encouraging to see that God was working the whole time.

:woot: He is faithful! I am so so SO happy for you and your boys!