SHOW YOURSELF MIGHTY(A SONG FOR MY LHCF CF LADIES)

luthiengirlie

HE'S SHOWN HIMSELF MIGHTY, HE'S SHOWN HIMSELF STRONG, HE'S SHOWN HIMSELF AWESOME IN THE MISDT OF THE STORM, IN TIMES OF TROUBLE HE'S GIVEN US A SONG. HE'S SHOWN HIMSELF MIGHTY HE'S SHOWN HIMSELF STRONG:grin::grin::grin::lachen::bouncy::grouphug2::reddancer::reddancer:

luthiengirlie

God has been moving through you. :lachen: Thank you for the song. When did you come up with it?

Well My church sings it during offering time ALL. The time. It has become a favorite. I see YHWH blessing my lhcf sisters. My ringing is under control. My life aint perfect but HEY WHY NOT CELEBRATE!!! And YHWH has been showing me His humorous side lately. Its been bringing me outta my I AM SO SINGLE funk! Ahh. I like YHWH. He makes me feel some joy :)
:lachen:

donna894

God has been moving through you. :lachen: Thank you for the song. When did you come up with it?

Yes God is using you, luthiengirlie, and working through you. Thanks so much for sharing your testimony and for encouraging so many. Be Blessed:sunshine:

Last edited:

luthiengirlie

Yes God is using you, luthiengirlie, and working through you. Thanks so much for sharing your testimony and for encouraging so many. Be Blessed:sunshine:

Thank YOU. Actually thank HIM.
I want people to know there is still good.

Lifeis worth the living because He lives!