TESTIMONY! OMG! Pre-marital sex

Innocent_Kiss

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED LADIES!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOODNESS! GOD IS SOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOD! Okay, last year, around this time, infact, I was going through some things. Had an abortion, wasn't married, only 20 years old. I knew what I did was wrong, and it hurt me to the core, but you know how it is to be IN LOVE. I had the sweetest boyfriend in the world. Good work ethic, loving, etc I had been dished so many dogs, I had to "keep" him. So a year later, here we are, and I am, again, convicted. This time, not because of something I did, but inspite of. I needed direction and yearned for a personal relationship with God. I told my boyfriend I was ready to practice abstinence and he totally rejected it. Make a long story short, I sat him down and told him to either walk with in my pursuit or leave me alone. He said "I'll be honest, I can't do this" started to get dressed and LEFT! I immediately burst into tears. I was so hurt. I called up my aunt and told her, she prayed with me and assured me that God is pleased with me, and if my bf is my soulmate, he'll deal with him. Any other time, I would have went on ahead and had sex with him. My testimony is God can TRULY REMOVE BITTER CUPS FROM YOUR MOUTH! I have the desire to have sex. Two businesses, full time pre-law student,..physically, it's a stress reliever, but ultimately unpleasing to God. God helped me to overcome something I've been fighting for so long. Just remember to Seek ye FIRST, the Kingdom of God, and his righteousness, and ALL THESE THINGS SHALL BE ADDED UNTO YOU. So, seek God, and business, school, relationships..will seamlessly fall into place.

God bless you all and thanks so much for keeping me in your prayers!

nikki2229

Great testimony. You seem to be a bright woman with a lot on your plate. God will Bless you and all of your future endeavors.

Kiadodie

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED LADIES!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOODNESS! GOD IS SOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOD! Okay, last year, around this time, infact, I was going through some things. Had an abortion, wasn't married, only 20 years old. I knew what I did was wrong, and it hurt me to the core, but you know how it is to be IN LOVE. I had the sweetest boyfriend in the world. Good work ethic, loving, etc I had been dished so many dogs, I had to "keep" him. So a year later, here we are, and I am, again, convicted. This time, not because of something I did, but inspite of. I needed direction and yearned for a personal relationship with God. I told my boyfriend I was ready to practice abstinence and he totally rejected it. Make a long story short, I sat him down and told him to either walk with in my pursuit or leave me alone. He said "I'll be honest, I can't do this" started to get dressed and LEFT! I immediately burst into tears. I was so hurt. I called up my aunt and told her, she prayed with me and assured me that God is pleased with me, and if my bf is my soulmate, he'll deal with him. Any other time, I would have went on ahead and had sex with him. My testimony is God can TRULY REMOVE BITTER CUPS FROM YOUR MOUTH! I have the desire to have sex. Two businesses, full time pre-law student,..physically, it's a stress reliever, but ultimately unpleasing to God. God helped me to overcome something I've been fighting for so long. Just remember to Seek ye FIRST, the Kingdom of God, and his righteousness, and ALL THESE THINGS SHALL BE ADDED UNTO YOU. So, seek God, and business, school, relationships..will seamlessly fall into place.

God bless you all and thanks so much for keeping me in your prayers!

Thanks for your testimony. God is good. :yep:

I've been praying on asking God to help remove some bad habits from my life as well. :yep:

chicacanella

Wow...this is right on time. Here I was testifying to you last week and now you are giving me a word of encouragment. I really needed it.

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
This is so beautiful OP :up:

That's not even the whole testimony yet! You just watch and see. I can't tell you how fulfilling your life is going to be without pre-marital sex, but it's so joyful. You will love what God has for you for making this step in your life.

Some of your story reminds me of me. After making some horrible, selfish decisions as a college student I too had to say "hold up, wait a minute, this can't be good." I was just tired of me, ya know. Making the decision to say NO MORE was one of the best things I've ever done in my life.

I am happily married and blessed now and I believe it is because God honored the choice of a new beginning that I made back then.

I am so glad you had your aunt to pray with you and encourage you right then and there. :up:

Your story has made my evening, dear. :kiss:

MuseofTroy

That was a beautiful testimony. I'm so proud of you and what you've accomplished. You will be blessed and save yourself tons of heart ache dealing with men who aren't worthy of your love. If a man truly loves you and is the one God intents for you to be with, he will love and respect your decision to not have sex. You are awesome chica and keep up the fantastic work!

divya

That's wonderful! God is so good and He can make what is seemingly impossible, very much possible and very much a reality. Thank you so much for sharing.

cutenaynay

I'm proud of you it takes a lot of wheel power to do that but its for the best!!!I will pray for you to keep it up I will have to take my own advice as well because I'm still struggling with that!