My Super Simple Regimine :)

FlawedBeauty

hi!

yeap i'm a redhead...but i wish i had more hair than anyone lol! my hair is very thin/fragile. it has tickened up a little bit since i don't use heat as much anymore. my pic in my avatar is my hair airdried and taken out of the braid.

as for my style i just take the scarf off in the morning and go. i may flat iron it once or twice a month on the weekend and wear it out.

Hey Flawed, are you a redhead by any chance? They say redheads have more hair than everybody else!

To get that much length in a year and a half, without vits, that's about realistic and fantastic progress. Question though, how do you style your hair for the day?

Last edited:

FlawedBeauty

thanks!

yeap i go to sleep with my hair still about 30% wet i would say. i ususally wash around 8 or 9 and bed about 12, so however much it dries from those hours and thats it...i towel dry it as best i can first to get most of the water out.

just wanted to say congrats on the progress... I have also seen a good deal of progress by washing more frequently... I wash every other day... do you go to sleep on wet hair? I want to come up with a way to do my hair at night & wake up and go...

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
Your regimen is definitely working for you. You've made some great progress!!:yep: Your hair is looking great.

Barbara

Princess
The difference is my knowledge on what products to use for my regimen.

There are more good than bad things that I've gotten out of this board in terms of product, breakage and especially the chelating tip.

I've benefited from the information on this board. It just added to my knowledge,:bookworm: but I already had bra-clasp hair before I stumbled onto this board.

Last edited: