Help me simplify my regimine!

atl_mulattamami

I really want to simplify my regimine. I basically want to get it down to a shampoo, conditioner, scalp oil, and leave in conditioner.

I keep seeing all these men with GORGEOUS healthy, long heads of hair and when I ask them what they do this is the GUARENTEED response "wash it and braid it"

I would like to get a regimine as simple as theirs. I want to see how my hair would do on a routine like this.

I'm really scared of not using gel though. I think it would be beneficial, however, if I stopped. And also if I kept my hair in braids like men do I wouldn't have to worry about it being poofy anyway.

I'm also thinking about giving up my beloved Pantene and opting for natural hair care products.

What do y'all think?

Queenie

I also decided to stick with one shampoo, deep conditioner, instant conditioner, and leave-in conditioner. It's tough on this site.

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
I've tred S curl and didn't get the curl def.gel gives. Is there anything wrong w/ using gel? Any other curl def. products besides S Curl? Shrinkage is a biyach! :(

atl_mulattamami

i dont know if anything is wrong with using gel. i use the fantasia ic styling gel...the thing im trying to get out of this is simplicity. im just saying i think it would be better for my hair if i use less products and try the "just leave it alone" method