My progress... I'm happy!

Chicoro

5 Year Shea Anniversary: Started Dec 16th, 2016!
Awesome progress! Look at that shine......:lick:
I love success stories like this!

That's what I see. A beautiful shine. It's a reflection, literally and figuratively, of the great care you are giving your hair. It looks to me like the routine you have is helping you to really preserve the structure of your hair strands. It is really black and soo very shiny. That just means you have no or very few misssing, chipped or damaged cuticles on your hair strands. Your hair is jet black, shiny and absolutely beautiful. Congratulations on your success!

Shaima

Well done and way to go..... Ur hair is glowing and looks very healthy!

Which reminds me of posting my pic .... Do u girls think I should claim MBL???

Attachments

• image-1106997795.jpg
    image-1106997795.jpg
    323 KB · Views: 25
  • image-1813770533.jpg
    image-1813770533.jpg
    344.1 KB · Views: 22
  • image-198013047.jpg
    image-198013047.jpg
    347.4 KB · Views: 21

D.Lisha

That's what I see. A beautiful shine. It's a reflection, literally and figuratively, of the great care you are giving your hair. It looks to me like the routine you have is helping you to really preserve the structure of your hair strands. It is really black and soo very shiny. That just means you have no or very few misssing, chipped or damaged cuticles on your hair strands. Your hair is jet black, shiny and absolutely beautiful. Congratulations on your success!

Ok now with THAT being said, may I ask what products are you using in your regimen? @Drtondalia
I want to eliminate damaged cuticles on my hair strands too lol. Thanks for the helpful insight Chicoro :yep: