3months Update progress

4 months upadte for Oct 2009 I did not want to start a new post so I just added more picture , burgudy color is from my henna.

Update 4 months progress picture of damage hair from June 2009 - Oct 2009 , In the month of June I lost hair on right , middle, left side with several bald patches . I BC my damage hair on July 9, 2009. Since July 2009 I have been participating in DC challege , and wearing protective style ( wig) for the last three month . Today I took some picture to see if I on the right track makling progress. I just add more picture with my wash hair straight hair Oct 2009 progress . If you look at my June and July picture you will see dry, bald patches. I now wearing a phony pony tale yeah I so happy with my progress. Give me some feedback if I on the right track .

fotki album: http://public.fotki.com/balancegoals2009/

Last edited:

MyAngelEyez~C~U

Update 3 months progress picture of damage hair from June 2009 - Sept 2009 , In the month of June , I lost hair on right , middle, left side with several bald patches . I BC my damage hair on July 9, 2009. Since July 2009 I have been participating in DC challege , and wearing protective style ( wig) for the last three month . Today I took some picture to see if I on the right track makling progress. I put some plaits in my hair to check length, iif you look at my July picture you will see dry, bald patches. Check out my forki picuture , and give me your feed back. Sorry I dont know how to post picture from forti or computer . Thanks.

your fotki album: http://public.fotki.com/balancegoals2009/june2009andsep2009p/

I could post pics for you if you like, or folks can just use the link.

locabouthair

I see the bald patches are growing back! What's your reggie? Do you know what caused the bald spots? It looks like it might be chemical damage.

I see the bald patches are growing back! What's your reggie? Do you know what caused the bald spots? It looks like it might be chemical damage.

I put to much protein in my hair at one time I did henna , Afrogee and MT all within the same day, I have very fine thin weak hair , I dont used chemical . My regiment , coconut oil, olivin oil , shea butter, vitimin E , castro ioil, Vita , alma , and other India hair powers , DC thee to four times a week , Henna weekly Nupur. My sally product supplies GVC redken , GVC Joico and GVC conditioning balm. I only used one product at a time , I changed up weekly , also I using a little MT and wash out on the same day. What really help me was ACV and prosity control this help clen my scalp

nikki2229

Was your hair relaxed or natural before your BC?
So, your breakage was from a combination of using too much protein?
Your hair looks great now. You have made a vast improvement.

Was your hair relaxed or natural before your BC?
So, your breakage was from a combination of using too much protein?
Your hair looks great now. You have made a vast improvement.

At that time my hair was relaxed last 4/09, yes I used to much protein not reading my ing... wanting quick result. Thanks for the feedback

dream13

Your blowout progress pics are awesome, and your hair is filling in nicely! Congrats on your growth!