My picture was STOLEN and used in testimonial!

steffiejoe

I have not received an email response. I did submit a complaint to Godaddy.com. I looked the company up on the BBB and could not find it listed. Also I searched on ripoff.com and the company did not come up. I was at work and did not want to register with ripoff.com because of limits on personal internet use while at work.

MizAvalon

Keep your eyes peeled ladies. It's just a matter of time before stolen pictures pop up again. This person will probably just change the name of the site and have this crap right back up again a a few months. As mentioned earlier in the thread, this isn't the first time he has done it.

Desert Skye

Its pretty much a load of crap in my opinion but I will copy paste for you all to read:

we apologize for that those pics were sent in from users! we will take them down immediatley thank u

Wow! What shameless B.S. I am willing to bet all my hair products that he did not think he was gonna get caught at all. Ain't nobody reading or buying his mess to be stealing other people's pictures. Nope try again

LittleLuxe

we apologize for that those pics were sent in from users! we will take them down immediatley thank u

You should write back saying you demand to know the name of this 'user' and that you will be contacting them to clear up this story as well as pursue your rights. Of course it's a load of crap but don't let up ladies, if he doesn't suffer he won't learn.

Natirelle

I sent him an email a few days ago when I found out about this whole thing telling him that he used my pic without my concent and I want him to take it down right away. I just got an email back from him today. Its pretty much a load of crap in my opinion but I will copy paste for you all to read:

You should write back saying you demand to know the name of this 'user' and that you will be contacting them to clear up this story as well as pursue your rights. Of course it's a load of crap but don't let up ladies, if he doesn't suffer he won't learn.
He or She needs to be real. Who in the hell would go around matching bras, just to get scammed out off 500$$, to promote YOUR book.

I hope you ladies press forward to get to the bottom of this pic scandal b.s, I wouldnt fall short becasue he or she site got taken down. They might just crop out ppl hair and bput it on another body, I wouldnt be surprised. :(

xcuzememiss

Lawsuit!! And if they are getting money from this everybody who's pic was used is going to have to recieve money from whatever profit they made

xcuzememiss

Somebody needs to take a picture of the website and save it as evidence. My cousin won a legal battle because a photographer used her pics on a DVD and she didn't know about it. She then got a percentage of the sales from that DVD

Keen

What are the odds that more than one user sent him fake pictures?

LittleLuxe

What are the odds that more than one user sent him fake pictures?

Oh I don't for one second believe any users sent him in fake pictures, the whole point is to get him to explain himself. Like others have said there's a good chance he'll do this again so it's best to hit him where it hurts and make him suffer. Since he used the excuse 'users sent them in' demand the name of these users making it clear you will be contacting them (nonexistent as they are) as well as pursuing your legal rights. When he can produce no names or more importantly proof all the responsibility can fall on him.

Like I said ladies I'm heated and I wasn't even a victim, knowing he's a repeat offender...I say you girls take it as far as you need to.

Mai Tai

Miss Nigeria-America
Ladies do not let this crook off the hook!

Like LittleLuxe stated..."If" your pics were sent to him by a third party, he needs to identify them. Tell him that if he doesn't, you will assume that he is lying and pursue legal action against him and his company.

Natirelle

Like LittleLuxe stated..."If" your pics were sent to him by a third party, he needs to identify them. Tell him that if he doesn't, you will assume that he is lying and pursue legal action against him and his company.
Co-signing !

bb09

Please please do. The same thing happens/well happened on ebay. This was when i was a lhcf llurker. But i told the ppl through their fotki's. Sue!!

Lita

Glad the site has been REMOVED! Thank God!

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:

ilah

I checked that link that was provided and got...."This site has stepped out for a bit"

I'll bet.