My nape has started growing in....

FemmeCreole

Island Gyal
I've pretty much left it alone....I moisturize twice a day and if I do flat iron, I don't touch that area at all.

I've been using Dr. Miracles temple and nape balm for just about a week now and that's when I started seeing a difference. I had thining on my temple area too and that has started to fill in as well. I apply and massage to my scalp twice a day. The tingling feeling is nice too!

SpiritJunkie

Girl, me too! I started 2 weeks ago or so. that **** works. My hair is growing back there.

As for the tingling althought it lets me know its working i find it to be too strong. I bought super strength so I guess it really is super.

I may buy the mild one..

Denise11

I'm so glad it's working for you.

I've been using Dr. Miracle's spot serum for my edges and it's working great! I've been using it for about a month and a half.

FemmeCreole

Island Gyal
Girl, me too! I started 2 weeks ago or so. that **** works. My hair is growing back there.

As for the tingling althought it lets me know its working i find it to be too strong. I bought super strength so I guess it really is super.

I may buy the mild one..
that's the one I have too.....
thanks for postin. any comparison pics?
i'm thinkin bout gettin this...my nape needs help
I took pics of my nape but it was so bad IMO that I deleted them.... just too depressing :(
I'm so glad it's working for you.

I've been using Dr. Miracle's spot serum for my edges and it's working great! I've been using it for about a month and a half.
Oh I have quite a bit of those samples. A man who is a hair product distributor gave me a whole box of samples of the intensive spot serum. I haven't bee using it though. Maybe I should.

Denise11

that's the one I have too.....

I took pics of my nape but it was so bad IMO that I deleted them.... just too depressing :(
Oh I have quite a bit of those samples. A man who is a hair product distributor gave me a whole box of samples of the intensive spot serum. I haven't bee using it though. Maybe I should.

Yes you should. I noticed hair growing within the first week. My edges were bald from stress early this year. I was massaging and using everything I could find, and nothing worked until I started using this stuff. It is amazing!

Anna9764

I bought that one also then went back for the super strength just don't use it every week. Thanks for the info

FemmeCreole

Island Gyal
Yes you should. I noticed hair growing within the first week. My edges were bald from stress early this year. I was massaging and using everything I could find, and nothing worked until I started using this stuff. It is amazing!
great.... gonna get on it tonight