My mom is critical.. Prayers appreciated

andrea

Ok, Latest Update.. I do not want you all to think I forgot, its just been really busy these last few days... My mom was moved to a Rehab Facilty today.. She had surgery about a week ago.. She is able to talk but doesnt have much if any at all movement... .All the nurses are calling her a miracle..

Her Dr. today told her she was amazing and she answered "God is Amazing".. So, I am really beyond happy and so thankful that we can talk... I am going to continue to pray that she will be able to walk and such but the main thing is that she is aware and not in a coma anymore..

Thank you ladies soooo much...

MrsQueeny

Ok, Latest Update.. I do not want you all to think I forgot, its just been really busy these last few days... My mom was moved to a Rehab Facilty today.. She had surgery about a week ago.. She is able to talk but doesnt have much if any at all movement... .All the nurses are calling her a miracle..

Her Dr. today told her she was amazing and she answered "God is Amazing".. So, I am really beyond happy and so thankful that we can talk... I am going to continue to pray that she will be able to walk and such but the main thing is that she is aware and not in a coma anymore..

Praise God from whom all blessings flow!!!! Q

Sashaa08

I agree with your mom, GOD is Amazing! Amen and amen.

song_of_serenity

Thank you JESUS!! God is ABLE!!! The prayers of the righteous!! I am so happy.
~*Janelle~*