Reguesting Prayers for my Mother,

tryingto

my mom, went into the emergency room, 7 days ago, it was discovered that she had colon cancer, the docter's were able to remove the tumor from her colon,however it had already spread to her liver, she is still hospitalized recovering from the surgery, I am so use to here being active, this is a hugh blow, to have her down, at the moment, I am assisting my father, they are both senior citizens, with my sister whom is handicapped, my husband is currently recovering from lung cancer, his last scans were good, I realize God does not give us any task, he doesn't feel we can't handle, however please any prayers would be so very much appreciated, TIA

I'm lifting you and your whole family up in prayer. You're right. He doesn't give us any more than we can handle. I pray that your mother recovers and that your husband continues to do well.

tryingto

Thank you so very much CandiceC, I saw my mom yesterday she was feeling so very much better, a long road ahead, with God on our side, all things are possible, :yep:

tryingto

Thanks for your prayers shalom:kisses:,good2uuuu:kisses:,CandiceC,:kisses: mom is coming home today, she will need chemo for the mets to her liver, with God's blessings, I believe it can be done, thank you all for you kindness,

smuice

I pray that by the grace of GOD your mother is back on her feet and well as soon as GOD can possibly handle. He can handle it all so keep the faith.:look:

Nice & Wavy

my mom, went into the emergency room, 7 days ago, it was discovered that she had colon cancer, the docter's were able to remove the tumor from her colon,however it had already spread to her liver, she is still hospitalized recovering from the surgery, I am so use to here being active, this is a hugh blow, to have her down, at the moment, I am assisting my father, they are both senior citizens, with my sister whom is handicapped, my husband is currently recovering from lung cancer, his last scans were good, I realize God does not give us any task, he doesn't feel we can't handle, however please any prayers would be so very much appreciated, TIA

I
:bighug:here is a hug for you with lots of love.

I will be praying for you and your family. I know what it is like to have your mom sick and dad and sister too. I'm praying for your husband as well.

I know its hard to see this happen to your family...but I know that God's strength is made perfect in your weakness.

Continue to fight the good fight of faith and know, that we are here praying for you and encouraging you, as you stand side-by-side with your family during this difficult time.

Remember when Moses held the flag up and as long as the flag was up, the people of God was winning the war, but when the flag was down, they began to be defeated? Aaron and Joshua held his arms up...they were right there with Moses and we know that the war was won by the people of God because of the determination of those men to see it happen.

That's what I want you to see with us...we are holding your arms up during this time in your life so that you know that you are not alone.

May the Peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, guard your heart and your mind in Christ Jesus.

Blessings to you, always.

Dove56

I'm lifting you and your family up in prayer right now!

magviv

Tryingto,
Please know that we all love you. You, your mom, and husband will all be in my prayers tonight.

Hi Tryingto,

I will continue to pray for your Mom, Dad, DH, DS and yourself.

2 Corinthians 3-4

Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort;

Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God.

May The God of all mercy and comfort be with you both now and forever. In Jesus Name, Amen.​

tryingto

:grouphug:, thank you for your prayers, scriptures, blessings, and so much love, ladies I have always described LHCF as a group of girlfriends that are not physically in your living room, however the warmth is felt as if they were, I truly feel blessed, I tried to describe the many blessings to my mom, she said " we have to invite them over so I can meet some of them"

PoeticJustice

I am keeping your mom and your husband in my prayers for total restoration. I am keeping you uplifted for continued strength :hug2:

kimistry

I'm in prayer for you and your family. Make sure you take care of yourself in the process, as your family needs you.

Be encouraged!