My Hair Lately-Pics :-)

Thanks Adora! I think it's one of my favorite styles now. I was feeling realy "blah" being in my last trimester of pregnancy, so I decided to jazz things up. And welcome to the board!

ETA: The caruso set was inspired by Gabbanagirl's caruso post. Her set is FABULOUS!

Thank you!!!! Your set is equally as gorgeous!!! and congrats on the new addition!! :grin:

Hello Ladies,

I just wanted to share what I've been doing over the past month. I've been wearing my hair out for the most part. Wash/cond/air dry(80%)-blowdry/flatiron....So I wore a bantu knot out for 2 weeks, then washed again and used my caruso rollers. Here are the results of each. The bantu knot out is 2 weeks old, so that's why it looks kinda oily (from my daily coconut oil application).

Bantu Knot Out
bantuknotout-vi.jpg

Caruso Steam Roller Set
carusoset2-vi.jpg
love it, but can you give me the info on your lipstick

BEAUTIFUL! Congrats on the baby!...But how come you don't look preggers?!? j/k...lol
You and your hair look GREAT Missy!

BEAUTIFUL! Congrats on the baby!...But how come you don't look preggers?!? j/k...lol
You and your hair look GREAT Missy!

Thank you! I don't look pregnant because I am only showing you my face. BELIEVE me, the REST of me looks preggars! LOL

I love your hair in both pics, and in your avi! :yep: And you are gorgeous! Congrats on your upcoming bundle of joy!

Back