My LATEST BANTU KNOT OUT *PICS*

sunbubbles

Hey Ladies! I just updated my March Fotki Album, of my bantu knot out, and my latest set of Mini-Braids that I did after! woo hoo! I plan on trying another bantu knot out in a few weeks!! I cant wait to see what it looks like when it gets bigger!:grin: Thanks for all the encouragement!

www.fotki.com/sunbubbles

Rocky91

NYE side boob.
your bantu knot out is so pretty!! that's one of my fave styles, the blowout bantu knot out...always comes out looking cute!!
i also really like your mini braids...they look great!!

sunbubbles

Thx Ladies! Hopefully Ill be able to make get some more length from this MN challenge! Then its gonna be on and poppin!!

RubyWoo

Your hair looks beautiful! I love it! Did you do your bantu knot outs on dry hair or wet? Also, did you straighten your hair before doing the bantu knot out on dry hair(if done on dry hair prior)?

sunbubbles

Your hair looks beautiful! I love it! Did you do your bantu knot outs on dry hair or wet? Also, did you straighten your hair before doing the bantu knot out on dry hair(if done on dry hair prior)?

I did it on dry hair, because I had just straightened my hair. (It took me 9 hrs to straighten!!!:wallbash:) and it was STILL puffy after straightening, so I decided to see how the bantu knots came out