My First Pibbs.... WOW!!!.... I AM IN LOVE!!!

LadyZ

My new baby

My hair after using Pibbs...

Not a good picture, but the best I can do for now.

I can't wait to use it again....
:bouncy: :gorgeous: :cloud9:

Last edited:

almondjoi85

I love those things too...they have them @ my local doobie spot! I can't rollerset my own hair (and I prefer to have it done) so there is no point in having one myself. But CONGRATS! those things are the best ever!

LadyZ

I set it on 45... So it took about 40min...
Next time I will use 50 temp... But I love it...
I am in love... :love::cloud9: :infatuated: :heart2: :heart3: :heart: :2inlove: :love3: :love4: :luv2: :wow:

I still need to get better at roller setting the back of my hair:rolleyes:... I surely can not blame my hair dryer for that any more :lachen:...

HAIRapy

SuperDuper Member
Go head girl! You got your Pibbs cherry popped!:lachen: I am so happy for you!

I feel your pain about those back rollers... it makes my arms tired LOL:rolleyes:

LadyZ

Thanks Ladies...

Yes, the cherry is popped.... It was good too :yep: :grin: :lick: ...
I will use 50 next time...

And I will master, roller setting the back of my hair :wallbash: ....

HAIRapy

SuperDuper Member
Thanks Ladies...

Yes, the cherry is popped.... It was good too :yep: :grin: :lick: ...
I will use 50 next time...

And I will master, roller setting the back of my hair :wallbash: ....

I thought of a good idea for my next rollerset. I have the magnetic rollers that come with the snap-on covers. When you roll with them, they are floppy though, so you still have to pin them on each side. I'm going to pin the rollers in the front to halfway back, and just used the snap on covers for the ones in the back because they don't need to be tight to the scalp, my roots will be covered when I take the hair out anyway- only the front laying matters. Pinning is hard in the back.

BlondeByDesire

The magnetic rollers with the snaps are the only kind I use. I have not mastered the ones using the clips yet. I want too though. I bought some and I didn't do a good job with them, seem like I ran out of space. I'm going to purchase Macheriamour's DVD on roller setting next week. I heard it's really good and helps with mastering the rollerset.

BlondeByDesire

I thought of a good idea for my next rollerset. I have the magnetic rollers that come with the snap-on covers. When you roll with them, they are floppy though, so you still have to pin them on each side. I'm going to pin the rollers in the front to halfway back, and just used the snap on covers for the ones in the back because they don't need to be tight to the scalp, my roots will be covered when I take the hair out anyway- only the front laying matters. Pinning is hard in the back.

That's a good idea, I never thought of doing half-n-half.

LadyZ

====

I am going to try this....

Thanks