Another Pibbs Arrival!!!!!!!!!!!!!

santia

:attention:Can I get the next CELEBRATION dance :lachen: Cuz my baby :babyb: is here and I am soooooooo LUVIN' :love2: her!!!!

:congrats: on my newest addition!!!!! :grin:
============================================

:cloud9: is where I'm at when I plugged the cord in and turned "Dream" on

:circle: that circle dance for us new Pibbanista's

:callme: is for Airy, so I can scream in her ear and ask her if she could hear "Dream"
Further more :needpics: so here yall go

random009sqaw6.gif

1/12/08 Eperience:AWESOME :2cool: My curls were light, bouncy and oh so shiny. The drying time was tremendously cut in half. After taking out the rollers all of my hair felt and looked the same. Blowing out the roots was a breeze (I didn't have to go over my ends, not once)
I am evere so PIBBS grateful :worship2:

Last edited:
Thank u for the smilies Raven. I couldn't let that deal slip through my hands. Hopefully, if all goes well, maybe Tony will offer another deal.

That is such a cute picture of you and your new Pibbs. I have a perfectly fine dryer at home but every time I hear about a new Pibbs arrival, I wonder if I am making a mistake by not getting in on this deal.

Congrats! I love the pic with the hearts! :lachen:
DH told me that I have finally lost it :lachen:

That is such a cute picture of you and your new Pibbs. I have a perfectly fine dryer at home but every time I hear about a new Pibbs arrival, I wonder if I am making a mistake by not getting in on this deal.

Use it as a back up or travel dryer :eyebrows2(no, but seriously) if your dryer is fine and your happy with it, that's all tha matters. I hated my dryer and I couldn't stand the noise, the time it takes and being uncomfortable when using it.

:attention:Can I get the next CELEBRATION dance :lachen: Cuz my baby :babyb: is here and I am soooooooo LUVIN' :love2: her!!!!

:callme: is for Airy, so I can scream in her ear and ask her if she could hear "Dream"

random009sqaw6.gif

Congrats! Love her name BTW :grin:

Congratulations! I'm still debating on whether or not I'm gonna buy one. I have a perfectly good hooded dryer at home, although I hate the little darn thing! :wallbash:

And the fact that it moves by itself and I have to get up and shake the dryers neck so I can squeeze under it.

O.K., maybe I will think a little harder about getting the Pibbs!

:dance7: Congratulations! Cute picture.That's how I feel about my baby! You will be even happier when you see the difference in your hair, at least I was:kiss3:.

:dance7: Congratulations! Cute picture.That's how I feel about my baby! You will be even happier when you see the difference in your hair, at least I was:kiss3:.

I usually rollerset on Sundays, but I'm doing it TODAY :grin:

Last edited:
:dance7:CONGRATS!:dance7:

My rollers are becoming too big for my regular table top dryer. So I know evenutually I need to pony up the cash for a Pibbs.​

Let us know how much of a difference you see in your hair after a few uses. Enjoy.​

Let us know how much of a difference you see in your hair after a few uses. Enjoy.​
[/QUOTE]
I know for a fact my rollersets are better b/c I use this type of dryer in the salon. So I'm hoping for FLAWLESS results since I have my magic roller set combo :grin:

OT: LadyEsquire you look absolutely adorable with that "Belly" :heart2:

Congrats. I hope I'm this excited when my Pibbs shows up.
Oh you will be. When you turn it on for the 1st time it's like an orgasmic experience :lachen:

DH told me that I have finally lost it :lachen:

Use it as a back up or travel dryer :eyebrows2(no, but seriously) if your dryer is fine and your happy with it, that's all tha matters. I hated my dryer and I couldn't stand the noise, the time it takes and being uncomfortable when using it.
:lachen::lachen:Thats nothing...I asked my DH what time did Shasha arrive by mistake and he was about to answer me but stopped and was like "What did you call the dryer"??? I was like, :blush:I meant the dryer...

He already thinks I am crazy anyway so this is nothing new:lachen:

Congrats on your new Pibbs! The pic of you hugging it is too cute.:lachen:

I got mine 3 months ago and believe me, it will change your life.:yep:

Re: Another Pibbs Arrival!!!!! and update

Congrats on your new Pibbs! The pic of you hugging it is too cute.:lachen:

I got mine 3 months ago and believe me, it will change your life.:yep:

After the 1st use it has. That was the best rollerset/dryer experience ever :heart2:

hahahahha!! When I saw this picture, I could have died!!! hahahaaa!!! See, this is why I cannot read Pibbs-related threads :rofl:

random009sqaw6.gif

1/12/08 Eperience:AWESOME :2cool: My curls were light, bouncy and oh so shiny. The drying time was tremendously cut in half. After taking out the rollers all of my hair felt and looked the same. Blowing out the roots was a breeze (I didn't have to go over my ends, not once)
I am evere so PIBBS grateful :worship2:
==================

Congrats.... I love my PIBBS.....

Congratulations!!!! Enjoy your pibbs it is a wonderful investment. Imagine hair perfect everytime. This is what you get when you order a Pibbs!!!!

Congrats and welcome to the club!!!:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

It was my best purchase in 2007, next to my laptop.

Love your hair, it looks gorgeous and salon-finished.

Congratulations!!!! Enjoy your pibbs it is a wonderful investment. Imagine hair perfect everytime. This is what you get when you order a Pibbs!!!!
I am so looking forward to that. I think for now I'll start doing a rollerset in the middle of the week. Except it might just be a conditioner wash.

Congrats and welcome to the club!!!:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

It was my best purchase in 2007, next to my laptop.

Love your hair, it looks gorgeous and salon-finished.

Thank you for the welcome. I agree this has been my best purchase so far for '08.

Back