MY BABY ARRIVED TODAY

LadyZ

My Pibbs came, and I don't have time to play with it, because I have to go to work:wallbash:, I work midnight's and go to the gym in the mornings, come home fix a light dinner and then it's bed time:tantrum:...
Well Friday is Pibbs day for me.... No matter what...

I can't wait to play with it:yay: :band2: :weird: :love: :dance7: :clap: :beach: :bouncy: :club: :naughtycouch: :wow: :wiggle:

I have to go to work now :thatsall: :bricks: :boredwrk:

i have been in the pregnancy thread so much that i thought you were talking about a real baby and i was lokiing out for pics..

congrats on your new bundle of joy..:grin:

LadyZ, you are too silly!! LOL. Got me cracking up over here. But congrats. I won't even tell you how jealous I am cuz I know you don't care. Haha. Make sure to give us a review!!

i have been in the pregnancy thread so much that i thought you were talking about a real baby and i was lokiing out for pics..

congrats on your new bundle of joy..:grin:

:lachen::lachen::wallbash: silly me i was looking for a baby too. When i say the title i was like "a lie" wondering how come she had a baby today and had the strength and time to post today. LAWD AVE MERCY PON ME:spinning:, then i realised it's not an actual baby. BTW what are PHIBBS?

:lachen::lachen::wallbash: silly me i was looking for a baby too. When i saw the title i was like "a lie" wondering how come she had a baby today and had the strength and time to post today. LAWD AVE MERCY PON ME:spinning:, then i realised it's not an actual baby. BTW what are PHIBBS?

That is exactly what I was thinkin!!!:lachen::lachen::lachen:

My Pibbs came, and I don't have time to play with it, because I have to go to work:wallbash:, I work midnight's and go to the gym in the mornings, come home fix a light dinner and then it's bed time:tantrum:...
Well Friday is Pibbs day for me.... No matter what...

I can't wait to play with it:yay: :band2: :weird: :love: :dance7: :clap: :beach: :bouncy: :club: :naughtycouch: :wow: :wiggle:

I have to go to work now :thatsall: :bricks: :boredwrk:

Let me chime in as well - my baby came today as well...

It's funny that so any of you are "giving birth" at the same time:lachen::lachen:Anyway...I've had my baby for several months now, so I'd be more than happy to give you advice...I totally understand what it's like to be a new mom...the excitment can be a bit overwhelming.

It's funny that so any of you are "giving birth" at the same time:lachen::lachen:Anyway...I've had my baby for several months now, so I'd be more than happy to give you advice...I totally understand what it's like to be a new mom...the excitment can be a bit overwhelming.

Advice is very much welcomed, do share...

i wanna see the baby. I aint ever heard of phibbs!​

:prettyplease:
awww...

Here they are:

Pibbs E-Z Dryer model 512

Height adjustable and tilting head for multiple positions. 970 Watts. Flip top visor. Includes timer and thermostat control. Must use hair net for airflow.

Pibbs Kwik Dryer model 514
Pibbs Kwik Dryer model 514

Height adjustable and tilting head for multiple positions. 1000 Watts. Flip top visor. Includes timer, thermostat control and control warning light. Must use hair net for airflow.

We all should take pics of your BEFORE your Pibbs rollerset pics and AFTER your Pibbs arrived rollerset pics.

How does that sound???:look:

We all should take pics of your BEFORE your Pibbs rollerset pics and AFTER your Pibbs arrived rollerset pics.

How does that sound???:look:

Sounds like a great idea!! My befores are in my fotki. I'll make it into a before album and an after album.

:cry3:My Hubbie won't let me buy one......:naughty:
WHAT!!! you want me to talk to him?:lachen: Just joking. Sorry to hear that. I thougt my husband was going to tell me no as well but he surprised the mess out of me! I hurried up and took the money and got a money order and sent it in PRONTO!!! before he changed his mind. Sad but true.

My Pibbs 514 arrived today - but it's broken - UPS did not handle with care. SOOOOOOOOOOO mad. I need HELP. The hood is cracked completly off on one portion of it. :sad:

Back