My edges are full!!!(PIc)

Tonya

When I got braids earlier this year I was so nervous that I was going to tear my edges out. I have been surging away at my edges. Don't get me wrong...my edges ahve never been a problem area but I do nto want them to become one. When I saw this picture i was estatic on how full my edges are!!! My hair may not be long yet but atleast my edges look healthy!! See! my"]http://www.elitestudio1.com/concept3.htm]my edges[/url]

Tonya

Thanks...Ia m excited I did not realize how full they were until I saw this pic. I keep my hair in a phony pony!

SherryLove

you are beautiful.........and i know you are relieved to still have full edges.....

BLESSED1

that looks great, it's very important to take extra care of your edges especially if you have a tension style like braids...my month-old extensions thinned my hairline out a little but I'm treating it twice a day and doing my scalp massages so hopefully it can thicken back to where it was before

Tonya

[ QUOTE ]
BLESSED1 said:
that looks great, it's very important to take extra care of your edges especially if you have a tension style like braids...my month-old extensions thinned my hairline out a little but I'm treating it twice a day and doing my scalp massages so hopefully it can thicken back to where it was before

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks ladies!

Blessed one...try Surge. It is really good for the hairline!

BLESSED1

Maybe I will...I've been having success with mixing S-curl & profectiv anti-thinning cream and applying that on my hairline morning and night though

Tonya

Yeah I use S curl religiously too. Under all these weaves my hair is thick! I can't wait to see it this fall!

Tonya

[ QUOTE ]
CaramelHonee said:
Mental note to use surge on my edges

Girl... looking good

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks but your edges look great too! I wish I had your hair!

Britt

Tonya you look very pretty in that pic.
Surge does work on the hairline ! I have a bottle at home and my sides grew in faster, nothing but little waves on my edges.

OnceUponAtime

You are stunning!!

Love, love, love that hair style. No one would ever know that you had an issue with your hairline. It looks perfectly healthy.

Tonya

Thanks but the modeling is GENERIC...he always makes me look so MEAN and like an itch! He never posts pics where I smile and mylegs always look so thick!
I have always feared my edges looking like brandy. I saw a lady yesterday and her hair was BALD around the sides and she had on a ponytail to her butt!!! I was like she know she is wrong!!! I don;t ever want to get there!

Tonya

Thanks...u can see a better view of the style here...
www.elitestudio1.com...this is my "puff" thanks to bubblnbrnsugga and dreamy p!

sengschick

The Bun Master
Very nice!!!
You're edges look wonderful and very healthy. I'm w/DigitalRain... how is your hair styled, b/c it's super cute? How is the ponytail being secured?

morehairplease

Tonya you and the edges look great
!!! You are such a cute model
!! Now do tell what you used on your edges
!!!
May I ask you what style that is in the pic-it is very pretty
!