My edges are back! Thank you Hydratherma Naturals!

jamaicalovely

I was playing with my hair in the mirror today and notice my edges grew back in nicely. I used HN's Daily Growth Lotion religiously on my edges 2x per day. I love it! My edges look real good.

Sorry, I never took beginning pictures because I was so disgusted how they looked when I took out my braids Jan 08.

Last edited:

Lava27

Yay! Happy for you..I just got my HN lotion and glad to hear this because my edges are sorta sad, but improving with the use of some other stuff..need to add this as well :)

msdevo

I wanna thank you for introducing the line to me last year. Its definitely a keeper!!

Cograts on getting those edges back, that stuff works wonders.

FriscoGirl

I've been using the Growth Lotion faithfully for 2 weeks now and I love it. It's the first product that my obsorbs and still has body. I'm thinking about investing in the entire line, but I'm also considering Keracare too.

tdwillis

I agree. I have been using the follicle invigorator and it really helped to fill in my edges, which were really thin.

Aggie

I'm so happy to hear you got your edges back JL. I got mine back from ORS fertilizing balm mixed with some esential oils and a tube of MN, massage for 10 minutes at night before bed while lurking here on the computer.

sydwrites

Congrats Jamaica, the edges are definately the hardest hurdle, at least for me it is. I was just looking at that website because the owner was transitioning and just did the Big chop a couple of months ago. She has good videos on youtube.com