MY $40 LACE FRONT WIG

Triniwegian

I am trying to get to BSL by December 2011, so I figured I'd go PS-hardcore.
I never wore wigs before, just to a party or special occasion, never on a daily basis.

I need to get used to her, but so far (considering how cheap) I really like her. I saw her on Muffinismylovers channel, and figure I'd give it a try. And I bought her HERE.
The front is okay, but I pushed the wig back a little so my own hairline is showing. I should probably tweeze it a little for a more natural look.

Here goes:

whiteoleander91

stay at your best ♥
when I first saw the pic I was like...why is she showing her own hair, what about the wig lol It looks great!! And nice earrings!

ms.blue

I really like it. I have also starting pushing my back so the baby hairs will show a bit, I believe it looks more natural.

TokyoReina

I like it as well. I've also been thinking of trying a lace wig again and I love muffin's channel. Is it silky or does it mimic a yaki texture?

Triniwegian

I like it as well. I've also been thinking of trying a lace wig again and I love muffin's channel. Is it silky or does it mimic a yaki texture?

Does yaki look like permed AA hair? if so, then no. This wig mimics more of a fine Caucasian hair. Next time I will get a wig that is more on the coarser side.

gabulldawg

I love the idea of pushing the wig back from the hairline so it will look more natural. They never look good on me. Looks cute!

MissErikaM

ok I will admit, when I saw the title I was scurred LOL Any and all inexpensive lacefronts have been a disaster, but it looks really cute!!

DejaVu2

Love it, and you're stunning! It actually looks like it belongs to you, work it gurl :lol:

What eyeliner do you use if you don't mind me asking? I tried to do a flick today and it was a big #fail :nono: I used to be good at it. I've lost my touch. :lachen:

Triniwegian

Love it, and you're stunning! It actually looks like it belongs to you, work it gurl :lol:

What eyeliner do you use if you don't mind me asking? I tried to do a flick today and it was a big #fail :nono: I used to be good at it. I've lost my touch. :lachen:

Thanks lady!
I use Maybelline Eyestudio. It comes in a pot with an applicator brush, it is a million times easier to apply than the runny ones. Also check this video out, it is very helpful.

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
I love your eyes and eyebrows!!!!!!

ETA: I guess I love them so much I forgot about the wig. LOL *Scrolls back up* You are working it. Especially in that first pic. How long is the hair on you? (I know from OT that you're tall)

s_terry

Looks really cute! I was wondering about these lace fronts. Has anyone experienced any breakage around the hairline due to having to glue/tape the lace onto the front of the head?

Triniwegian

I love your eyes and eyebrows!!!!!!

ETA: I guess I love them so much I forgot about the wig. LOL *Scrolls back up* You are working it. Especially in that first pic. How long is the hair on you? (I know from OT that you're tall)

Thank you!
It's not super long on me, it falls right at the bottom of my bra strap.

Looks really cute! I was wondering about these lace fronts. Has anyone experienced any breakage around the hairline due to having to glue/tape the lace onto the front of the head?

Thank you.

I don't use glue or tape. I just sewed in some wig combs. I know a lot of women do not use glue, it looks just as good with just the wig combs. The glue does mess up the hairline for some.

kupenda

Where have I seen those earrings? They're beautiful and I want a pair. And I like the wig. I have three at home I can't bear to wear out just cuz I know they're fake so I understand your apprehension. Do you like half wigs? I saw some beautiful ones today at a more upscale BSS. That might help with your uncomfortability

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF