Lace Front Wig party...

kitchen_tician

Who's going? I got this in an email. I hope it's okay to post it. I thought some of you may be interested in attending. It's here in Atlanta.

YOUR INVITED TO A LACE FRONT WIG PARTY!
YOU TOO CAN HAVE FLAWLESS HAIR LIKE CELEBRITIES!

YOU'LL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE A FULL LACE WIG AND HAVE IT APPLIED BY A PROFESSIONAL LACE FRONT EXPERT!

WE WILL HAVE UNITS IN ALL COLORS, LENGTHS, AND TEXTURES!

Time: Sunday November 19, 2006 9am- 6 pm
Place: SLEEP INN BUCKHEAD, 800 SIDNEY MARCUS BLVD, ATLANTA, GA 30324
PHONE: (404) 949-4000 Contact: Belinda Lavie (917) 225-9864

$25 Reservation Required-Payable on www.DivaLaceFrontWigs.com. Reservations also accepted on the day of the event.Complimentary Continental breakfast, Hors D'oeurves, Mimosas, and other beverages will be served. Free Gift with all Wig Purchases!

Diva Lace Wigs offers a full line of Indian remy lace wigs in many lengths, textures, and colors. Stock and custom units are available for purchase starting at $499. Lace Front Applicationwill be provided by Melanie Boney, a Licensed Master of Transformation with over 17 years experience specializing in Many Different types of hair additions. The cost for application, cutting, and Styling is $150.

CLICK IMAGES TO CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE!!! (I couldn't get the images to transfer on here.)

Last edited:

StrawberryQueen

Uhhh, $25 registration? In addition to possible purchase of the wing and the additional fee of application..hmmm. No thanks girl. But let us know how it goes.

kitchen_tician

StrawberryQueen said:
Uhhh, $25 registration? In addition to possible purchase of the wing and the additional fee of application..hmmm. No thanks girl. But let us know how it goes.

Yeah, it seems a bit pricey. I'm not going and I guess no one else wants to go either. :look: