Ebonyline.com Lace Front Wig Return

NaturallyBlonde

Hi Ladies!

I purchased a lace front wig from ebonyline.com and received it today. I know they have a no return policy on lace front wigs, but I feel I was misled and want my money back.

On the website, I chose a wig and chose the color 4/30. Well the color I got was F4/30, which is not the same. :nono:

http://www.ebonyline.com/loclcoch.html Here is a link to the color chart.

The color I got was a 4 with very VERY faint 30 highlights. WAY too dark for me.

I sent them an email, but have not received a response yet. Has anybody had a positive experience with them, or anywhere else that has a no return policy?

TIA!

livesoundtech

If they falsely advertised the product, and if they refuse to make an exchange, just threaten to report them to the Better Business Bureau. They'll probably just make the exchange, at that point.

livesoundtech

Yup. You don't have to be too harsh on them at first... I would just explain that you did not receive the product you ordered. Somewhere in their return policy, it must say SOMETHING about exchanging if you receive the wrong product. Anyway, I use the BBB threat all the time. It always works.

If it DOESN'T work... tell them about the thousands of potential clients here on LHCF that will be warned!!!