MSM and breast enlargement

Lavendar

Hair Iam said:
This is pretty scary, I was tempted to try MsM, this alone has helped me make up my mind......I'm DD....and trying to loose45 pounds.Nix on the MSM. Thanks ladies.;)

I've only been taking MSM for a few months and I haven't noticed this effect yet. Hopefully I won't cause I'm endowed enough, if not too much. I have actually lost 11 pounds. I have not noticed any side effects, other than my skin is looking much better day by day, but that could also be my skin care routine. I have noticed my left knee pain is gone, my shoulders stopped popping and clicking during fast exercises, and my allergy symptoms are all but gone. I wonder what MSM does to the hormones that causes problems with cycles and breast growth. Even though I'm not having any bad side effects, I still don't want anything screwing with my hormone levels. Anyone know exactly what causes these particular side effects?

Guyaneek

OK!!!!!! My breast are definitely firmer and possibly slightly larger. They are very tender as well though. Anyone else have tender boobies? :look:
I can use all the extra out there because my premature twins used to fall right out of my A cup, but now, my cup runneth over :lol: But not quite a b cup yet! I knew it had to be one of the supplements I'm taking but wasn't sure which! NEVER GIVING UP ON MSM! C cup....Here I come :lachen:

Crystalicequeen123

I had taken a break from MSM for a good 5 months so I wasn't taking them anymore (lost my powder...too lazy to buy another one), but instantly I noticed that my skin didn't look as "fresh", and yeah...my chest wasn't as full.

But I recently started taking MSM again a few weeks ago, and I have been experiencing some tenderness. Not necessarily any change in size, but just tenderness. I don't think I'm near my PMS time either. I was wondering what was going on. Could it be the MSM?? Maybe. I wouldn't mind if it gave an extra "boost" though because I'm barely a B-cup. :ohwell:

kybaby

Anyone here taking the pill using MSM ?

Does it interact ? :ohwell:

i take "the pill" and use MSM! i always thought the weight gain and fuller breast were from "the pill".. which is totally cool because i was also not quite filling the A cup. then again i don't know if it's the MSM.. the periactin.. the birth control.. or the protein shakes.. if they all work as well i should be at my goal weight of 145.. but i only went from 115 to 130 in 6 months. anyways with msm.. i do have those weird dreams that are soo real. but other than that i have no problems.

Juliagizzle

I have been taking the powder for a while haven't measured hair growth on my head but i noticed my eyelashes are much longer. I hope it does give me some more up top. B cup is just not doing it for me. I have gained a few pounds though.

PGirl

I started taking MSM 2000 mg pill for hair growth and at first I had really bad dreams and acne. Still I pressed on and that went away. I have noticed that my back pain is better. My parents take it now for back pain too and they love it. They take 1000mg. My NG is so soft and straight that I was beginning to think that my hair wasn't growing anymore.

Unfortunately, my boobs are still the same size. Maybe I need to increase my dose! :naughtycouch:

Keedah

I have been putting MSM cream on my chest to help with stretch marks. Im a DD and really dont need any more boobage but if its gonna help these stretch marks disappear Ill deal with it.

MarieB

I started taking 1000 mg MSM daily for hair growth about a month ago, and was considering doubling the dosage to see what would happen. But if there is a possibility of larger breasts, then I might have to triple that mug!!! LOL!

Juliagizzle

I read MSM goes to where you need it most. So it can affect you in a lot of ways. I'm guessing I need it for my brain and energy. Before I could stay in bed all day and even still get tired if I got up eventually. Maybe if concentrate on my boobs more it will go there LOL:rolleyes:

Junebug D

Time for me to up my dosage, I see... :grin: I do notice that some of my B-cup bras seem tighter, and I am having some tenderness. But it's definitely time for me to increase my dosage! :grin: I'm on 2.6g right now.

MsElise

I just started taking MSM but I'm only taking 1000mg. I don't need my boobies any bigger its hard to find cute bras as it is.:perplexed

My question is ... Do I need to up the dosage to get the growth results since I see that most are using higher dosages? :feedback:

TheNewFine

I've been taking MSM for more than a year. It wasn't until I switched to Carlson MSM powder about 2 1/2 months ago that I noticed this. I take anywhere from 3000-9000g/per day(1-3 scoops spread out over the day).

How are you taking it? In a drink or with food or some other way?

phyl73

What you say?!!! Bigger boobs! @#$@@#$##it!!! I just passed it up at the store today. Got some freaking salmon oil instead. Wonder if I can make it before they close?!!

Sugarhoneyicetea

I'm so glad this post was bumped!! I've been trying to decide what supplement to get so now I know first thing in the morning to grab some MSM!!