MSM and breast enlargement

YellowMellow

Using my google Doctor skills to research common symptoms of supplementing MSM for my joints and allergies and come across this thread! I just ordered my powder from Amazon. Should be here Sunday:drunk:

Ajna

I cannot say if MSM helped my hair grow since I was already taking hair supplements and my hair grew at the same rate. To be fair I started taking it due to a knee issue they creaked. I think it could be since I had an issues when I started that I would not see any hair growth because the supplement had a priority area. Anyway, However, my boobs did go up a size, and they are MUCH fuller. After I went realized it was the MSM causing me to buy new bras I stopped taking it. Recently though I have been having trouble with my knees so this time I switched to a supplement with less MSM and more glucosamine and chondroitin. It has only been a month, so it is too soon to tell.

I used to take MSM (750mg) with Molybdenum and vit c (500 mg) twice a day. I forget the name of the brand ... but there are not many which combine them both. Then I switched to a MSM and glucosamine and chondroitin where it was equal and the same thing (Wellase).

A word of advice which is you need to drink a lot of water for this to be effective.

HTH

Last edited: