MSM ATTENTION ALL USERS

brandy

When I included MSM in my regimen, I noticed few weeks later that my monthly cycle changed from 27 days to 30 and even worse now 34 days!! I also noticed that it messed up my ovulation cycle too
. If you are planning to get pregnant, I suggest you stop taking msm about 3 months before you start trying. Also if you use the "safe period" type of contraceptive and you are taking MSM, you better be careful! I just felt like sharing.

Toni

I just notice that my PMS was more severe than usual and my cycle changed this month. I was also thinking this was the msm. This could also be stress. I really glad you posted on this because I thought it was my imagination that this could be the msm. I will keep a close watch on that.

offthechainliz

I've been using msm for a while now and haven't noticed any changes in my mansural cycle.
but I'll be on the look out know for changes.

candie19

Wow. Thanks for this post. I guess it's a catch to every good thing that comes along. I've been taking MSM for 3 months now, and I've noticed that my period is getting later each much. I never would have thought it was the MSM.

iencyst

Thanks for the info. I had read something like that once before I told my sis I wasn't taking msm because I feared that and she said I didn't know what I was talking about. I was never able to find the article again so I couldn't prove it.
Debyjay, I hadn't heard that about the biotin before I started taking it a few weeks ago but what you said explains why my period is here six days early.