Votes: 27 17.9%
  • Loreal Mega moisture nurturing shampoo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nexxus Therappe

Votes: 19 12.6%

• Total voters

thiccknlong

JenFleets said:
I voted for Kera Care but I think I recall ORS Olive Oil Shampoo being VERY good as well! :look:

Hello all- another newbie creeps out from the shadows... I've been a member for about a month.

BTW can someone point me to a thread for jargon abreviation? I get most of it but I'll feel really stupid asking what a "siggy" or "sticky" is...

Like they say in church " you are welcome to sing, you are welcome to shout, you are welcome welcome welcome ! " :grin:

shawniegee

New Cut for '09
I've had good results with keracare and CON,but my favorite is BBD Triple Slip Shampoo, which isn't listed. I love this stuff.

LovelyLionessa

Letitia said:
I am going to act like I didnt even see you post. lol PJ bug in me going hmmmmmm.

Hahaha, I wish someone could have stopped me! Even though I had the Coconut Milk one, I found myself snapping up the Vanilla Silk poo too. :look:

brooklyngal73

SteelyDan/DonaldFagenFan!
CON is good, but I also love Porosity Control shampoo. I washed my hair with it, and didn't need a conditioner. :up:

gn1g said:
Ladies, I would like to know what shampoo leaves your hair feeling moist. I like Creme of Nature but my hair doesn't always feel clean. I also like Aphogee Evening Primrose Oil Moisturizing Shampoo but I believe I can get something a bit better.

HoneyDew

bklynwildheart said:
CON is good, but I also love Porosity Control shampoo. I washed my hair with it, and didn't need a conditioner. :up:

:grin: :grin:

I love this shampoo. Other than my clarifying shampoo, I don't even think about using another!!

So, I can't vote because my baby is not on the list.

Porosity Control Shampoo - ALL THE WAY!!

That Loreal Mega moisture nurturing shampoo is very good, but not my favorite.

Last edited:

Str8~Curly

Same for me, all the way. My hair never felt better after a shampooing. Love it, love it, love it!!!

I used to like Cream of Nature but after while, it didn’t work.

Cream of Nature users: one of its ingredients is the active ingredient in relaxers, although it’s at the bottom of the list. I just felt like I was slowly relaxing my hair.

miracle said:
I'm going to have to make an "other" vote!!! :lol: SoftSheen Carson Breakthru Shampoo is the most moisturizing shampoo I have ever used.

preciousjewel76

Sar-I said:
Same for me, all the way. My hair never felt better after a shampooing. Love it, love it, love it!!!

I used to like Cream of Nature but after while, it didn’t work.

Cream of Nature users: one of its ingredients is the active ingredient in relaxers, although it’s at the bottom of the list. I just felt like I was slowly relaxing my hair.

The sodium hydroxide (NaOH) issue has been brought up before. CON shampoo is *not* going to relax your hair because the concentration of NaOH is simply too low, and the pH is not at the same level as a relaxer. NaOH is added to control the pH of the product. NaOH is present in several beauty/personal care products for this reason.

Str8~Curly

Thanks preciousjewel. Maybe I will give it a try again then. :) I. freaked out when I saw the NaOH. :lol:

preciousjewel76 said:
The sodium hydroxide (NaOH) issue has been brought up before. CON shampoo is *not* going to relax your hair because the concentration of NaOH is simply too low, and the pH is not at the same level as a relaxer. NaOH is added to control the pH of the product. NaOH is present in several beauty/personal care products for this reason.

Last edited:

homegirljiggy

the most mositurizing for me
Nexxus Therapee
CON- hated the build up
ORS Olive oil- pretty good actually
Pantene R&N breakage defense- really moisturizing and bubbely

Brownie518

I voted for the Elucence. This is the best shampoo I have ever used. I have never used a shampoo that left my hair silkier, more manageable or more moisturized. The Keracare Hydrating would definitely come in second. I just got some DB Hydration but I haven't tried it yet. Elucence is the bomb!

Barbara

Princess
Verifen Complex Beneficial Phase Shampoo and Cream of Nature (moisturizing/detangling formula). I really can't compare the two, but my stylist likes Cream of Nature better--plus a 32 ounce bottle costs a whole lot less than Verifen Complex's 32 ounce bottle, not including shipping.

Therefore, to appease my stylist, I have made Cream of Nature a permanent staple in my regimen for the past two years. It will eventually replace Verifen Complex shampoo, even though I've used it for 10 years.

MommaMayhann

I finally used up the last of my Pantene (brown bottle) so I ran right out and scooped up some CON after reading about it on here. The Pantene was purchased pre-LHCF and it took me FOREVER to use once I discovered the wonders of CO-washing (Thank you LHCF)! But I digress... I love the CON! Very moisturizing but my hair still felt good and strong after rinsing!

Brownie518

I originally voted for Elucence MB but I want to shout out Aveda DR and Blended Beauty Soy Cream shampoo. :yep:

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Nexxus dried the crap outta my hair. CON was marvelous-before they changed the formula :wallbash:

Imma have to go with Elasta QP Conditioning Shampoo on this one, with NTM running a close second :D

Sunshyn3

I voted for Creme of Nature detangling shampoo (red label), it makes my hair so soft, better than any conditioner!! Sometimes I wish it was a conditioner.

pri

I voted for Creme of Nature detangling shampoo (red label), it makes my hair so soft, better than any conditioner!! Sometimes I wish it was a conditioner.

Same here! I love the green labeled one too! I like to dc on dry hair b/c the con you don't need any other cond afterwards. Totally agree, it works WAY better then any conditioner I've used.

Nice Lady

I don't use any of that. I use Nature Gates Product Line Organics Shampoos and my hair is fine after rinsing out the shampoo. Yeah, I am a lover.