• KeraCare Detangling Moisturizing shampoo

Votes: 27 17.9%
  • Loreal Mega moisture nurturing shampoo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nexxus Therappe

Votes: 19 12.6%

• Total voters

gn1g

Ladies, I would like to know what shampoo leaves your hair feeling moist. I like Creme of Nature but my hair doesn't always feel clean. I also like Aphogee Evening Primrose Oil Moisturizing Shampoo but I believe I can get something a bit better.

Jas123

The Star of a Story
gn1g said:
Ladies, I would like to know what shampoo leaves your hair feeling moist. I like Creme of Nature but my hair doesn't always feel clean. I also like Aphogee Evening Primrose Oil Moisturizing Shampoo but I believe I can get something a bit better.
I voted CON even though I don't use it anymore

preciousjewel76

Elucence Moisture Balancing shampoo is fabulous, plus it smells like peaches! The only drawback for me is that it's not available in stores, only in salons or online. I'm trying to stick with products that are readily available at drugstores/other stores, but I kind of miss Elucence shampoo.

Tee

preciousjewel76 said:
Elucence Moisture Balancing shampoo is fabulous, plus it smells like peaches! The only drawback for me is that it's not available in stores, only in salons or online. I'm trying to stick with products that are readily available at drugstores/other stores, but I kind of miss Elucence shampoo.

• Elucence Moisture Balancing poo :love:
  • CON is really good. I would pick this one second. I use it alot because it cost less and i pick it up anywhere.
  • You said pick your fav didn't you. lol ( psst..Nexuss Therappe is good also.)

Tee

nelli711 said:
My favs are Aveda DR, Keracare & Elucence.

I see I wasnt the only one who couldn't just one. :p Where have you been lady. I missed seeing ya around.

Tee

Priestess said:
I voted CON. Organix also makes excellent poos too (Coconut Milk & Vanilla Silk ones.)

I am going to act like I didnt even see you post. lol PJ bug in me going hmmmmmm.

miracle

I'm going to have to make an "other" vote!!! :lol: SoftSheen Carson Breakthru Shampoo is the most moisturizing shampoo I have ever used.

nelli711

Letitia said:
I see I wasnt the only one who couldn't just one. :p Where have you been lady. I missed seeing ya around.

Hey Tee!:wave: I've been busy with my job lately so I haven't been able to get on much.

gymfreak336

I voted design essentials, leaves hair moist and makes it easier to retain moisture. Keracare works just as well for me and I do still use con.

wonderstar

I've only used CON and Desgin Esssentials. My hair hated CON and I moved on to Design Essentials which I have been using over 6 months.

Design Essentials gets my vote!

VroniL2006

I voted for KeraCare....but CON is right up there. I switch between the two....they both make my hair feel like I dont need conditioner! (I actually deep condition first and then finish shampooing with one of these two shampoos.)

Everything Zen

I voted for Kera Care but I think I recall ORS Olive Oil Shampoo being VERY good as well! :look:

Hello all- another newbie creeps out from the shadows... I've been a member for about a month.

BTW can someone point me to a thread for jargon abreviation? I get most of it but I'll feel really stupid asking what a "siggy" or "sticky" is...

thiccknlong

blackmaven said:
Keracare enough said
What she ^^^ said.

I was about to start a thread on this here. I preconditioned my hair with olive oil, then washed with Pantene. It felt detangling during the wash, but after I rinsed, hard as a brick.

I wash with Keracare moist detang shampoo, after I rinse, I was like :eek: :eek: :eek: ....My hair felt like I'd just rinsed off conditioner ! It was...SOFT ! :confused:
How that shampoo treated my hair like a conditioner is beyond me. And, the pantene shampoo even had the help of olive oil and it still left my hair hard.

That does it. I'm sticking with Keracare. That crap is the BOMB and it works. I dont need to try alot of everything else now. It works.

I voted JASON's Sea Kelp. Cream of Nature was too moisturizing for my hair and made it entirely too soft that it started to break.

shunta

JenFleets said:
I voted for Kera Care but I think I recall ORS Olive Oil Shampoo being VERY good as well! :look:

Hello all- another newbie creeps out from the shadows... I've been a member for about a month.

BTW can someone point me to a thread for jargon abreviation? I get most of it but I'll feel really stupid asking what a "siggy" or "sticky" is...

Welcome newbie!!:D