ANY TAKERS??

Ms.Allyse

HAVE ANY OF YOU EVER TRIED ANY OF THESE PRODUCTS AND WHAT WERE YOUR RESULTS??

1. =QUEEN HELENE JOJOBA HOT OIL TREATMENT=
2. =ApHOGEE EVENING PRIMROSE HOT IL TREATMENT=
3. =CREME OF NATURE ULTRA MOISTURIZING FORMULA FOR DRY, BRITTLE OR COLOR-TREATED HAIR DETANGLING CONDITIONING SHAMPOO=
4. =INTENSIVE KERATIN RECONSTRUCTOR BY APHOGEE=
5. =MOTIONS CPR PROTIENE RECONSTRUCTOR=
6. =POSNER REVITALIZING GROWTH TREATMENT OIL=
7. =ORGANIC HAIR MAYONAISE=
8. =APHOGEE KERATIN 2 MINUTE RECONSTRUCTOR=
9. PAUL MITCHELL TEA TREE SPECIAL SHAMPOO CLENSES HAIR AND SCALP OF IMPURITIES=
10. FAROUK SYSTEMS BIOSILK SILK THERAPY SHAMPOO HEAT ACTIVATED FOR ALL HAIR TYPES LEAVES HAIR WITH SILKY SHINE=
11. =SILK ELEMENTS LUXURY MOISTURIZING CONDITIONER=
12. = THE LITTLE ORGANIC ROOT STIMULATOR PACKS=
13. =DR. MIRICLE'S TEMPLE AND NAPE GROW BALM SUPER STREGNTH=
14. =APHOGEE EVENING PRIMROSE DEEP MOISURE SHAMPOO=

~*~ShopAholic~*~

3. =CREME OF NATURE ULTRA MOISTURIZING FORMULA FOR DRY, BRITTLE OR COLOR-TREATED HAIR DETANGLING CONDITIONING SHAMPOO= I have tried this and it detangle's well and softens, but after rinsing it out it left my hair feeling coated. Now I have used it on someone elses head of hair and the results were much better than mine.
4. =INTENSIVE KERATIN RECONSTRUCTOR BY APHOGEE= I've used this as a leave-in and it definately does what it says, I wouldn't use it though if my hair didn't need any extra protein at the time.
5. =MOTIONS CPR PROTIENE RECONSTRUCTOR= I use to use there entire line years ago and loved it well it ended in a hate relationship, and everytime I used the CPR my hair would come out in globs.

7. =ORGANIC HAIR MAYONAISE= This stuff is good I actually love this, and would use it regularly if I didn't already have enough staple conditoners.
10. FAROUK SYSTEMS BIOSILK SILK THERAPY SHAMPOO HEAT ACTIVATED FOR ALL HAIR TYPES LEAVES HAIR WITH SILKY SHINE= When I used this line I actually like this one and the one for Thicker hair.
14. =APHOGEE EVENING PRIMROSE DEEP MOISURE SHAMPOO= I believe this is the one that goes w/the treatment? if so I really didn't like at all in the moisture department.

sweetcashew

QUEEN HELENE JOJOBA HOT OIL TREATMENT--- I've been using this for years. Won't trade it for any other hot oil.

CREME OF NATURE ULTRA MOISTURIZING FORMULA FOR DRY, BRITTLE OR COLOR-TREATED HAIR DETANGLING CONDITIONING SHAMPOO= Been using this for years too. This is one of my staple hair products.

INTENSIVE KERATIN RECONSTRUCTOR BY APHOGEE--- I've used it. Didn't do anything special for me. I did use out the bottle though.

ORGANIC HAIR MAYONAISE--- Another one of my staples. Love it.

THE LITTLE ORGANIC ROOT STIMULATOR PACKS--- Hated this. It left my hair coated, sticky and looking really dull. I won't ever use this again.

VeryBecoming

Devil's Avocado
Staple products are products that you always have/can't do without/use regularly.

3. =CREME OF NATURE ULTRA MOISTURIZING FORMULA FOR DRY, BRITTLE OR COLOR-TREATED HAIR DETANGLING CONDITIONING SHAMPOO= I use this. I'm looking for something better but most people really seem to like it.

5. =MOTIONS CPR PROTIENE RECONSTRUCTOR= I used this and my hair came out..maybe I didn't need protein. Also, I had little chunks of herb in my hair the next day

Babygurl

It may also be helpful to you if you do a search for each of the products named, for a few of them there are extensive threads with a ton of info and reviews.

chayil0427

I loooooooooooooooooove ApHogee Intensive Keratin...it works like a dream in minutes. Leaves hair soft with zero breakage. I think it's also reduced my shedding.

Chayil

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
12. = THE LITTLE ORGANIC ROOT STIMULATOR PACKS= The best stuff...
13. =DR. MIRICLE'S TEMPLE AND NAPE GROW BALM SUPER STREGNTH= Not bad, I liked it,but have now moved on to other products I like better.

FAROUK SYSTEMS BIOSILK SILK THERAPY SHAMPOO HEAT ACTIVATED FOR ALL HAIR TYPES LEAVES HAIR WITH SILKY SHINE= contains SD Alcohol, it dried my hair out

most of your conditioners listed contain moderate amounts of protein have you selected a true moisturizing conditioner yet?

texasqt

1. =QUEEN HELENE JOJOBA HOT OIL TREATMENT=
I used Queen Helene's Placenta Hot Oil treatment. It's the only hot oil that makes my hair soft.

2. =ApHOGEE EVENING PRIMROSE HOT IL TREATMENT=
This made my hair brittle and dry.

3. =CREME OF NATURE ULTRA MOISTURIZING FORMULA FOR DRY, BRITTLE OR COLOR-TREATED HAIR DETANGLING CONDITIONING SHAMPOO=
Good shampoo. I like it. Makes hair soft. Does feel kind of coated though.

4. =INTENSIVE KERATIN RECONSTRUCTOR BY APHOGEE=
Is this the Keratin and Green Tea spray one? If so, it's a strong protein to me. Will make your hair brittle if you don't add something moisturizing.

5. =MOTIONS CPR PROTIENE RECONSTRUCTOR=
I like it. Only used it once so far. Although it has protein, it claims to balance the protein and moisture. Makes hair soft and manageable

7. =ORGANIC HAIR MAYONAISE=
Loved it but used it all and didn't re-purchase - not yet anyways. Really conditions well. Makes extra dry hair soft.

8. =APHOGEE KERATIN 2 MINUTE RECONSTRUCTOR=
Love it. I mix this with CON conditioner when DCing.

12. = THE LITTLE ORGANIC ROOT STIMULATOR PACKS=
I only use when included in the relaxer kit. I've heard great things about it though.

14. =APHOGEE EVENING PRIMROSE DEEP MOISURE SHAMPOO=[/QUOTE]
I like it. It makes my hair soft and moisturized. Reminds me of Keracare to a certain degree. I'm going to have to do a comparison between this and CON. CON is suppose to be better for the hair because it doesn't have any SLS/ALS.

rdm

I have tried #4. Aphogee Reconstructor.

If you use it, make sure you use a good moisturizer afterwards. First, I clarified my hair, then I used the Aphogee Balancing Mositurizer and followed it with a deep conditioner. My hair has never come out this soft!!! I also had noticeabley less breakage.

scorpian

Ms.Allyse said:
HAVE ANY OF YOU EVER TRIED ANY OF THESE PRODUCTS AND WHAT WERE YOUR RESULTS??

1. =QUEEN HELENE JOJOBA HOT OIL TREATMENT= love it...use it to mix into deep conditioners

3. =CREME OF NATURE ULTRA MOISTURIZING FORMULA FOR DRY, BRITTLE OR COLOR-TREATED HAIR DETANGLING CONDITIONING SHAMPOO= staple product leaves less residue if you dilute a few capfuls in water before using

4. =INTENSIVE KERATIN RECONSTRUCTOR BY APHOGEE= works well stops or prevents breakage strengthens hair

5. =MOTIONS CPR PROTIENE RECONSTRUCTOR= used this yrs ago good product

7. =ORGANIC HAIR MAYONAISE= love it as a prepoo protein treatment works best for me with hot damp towel under steamer or hot damp towel and heat cap

8. =APHOGEE KERATIN 2 MINUTE RECONSTRUCTOR= works well stops breakage but leaves hair soft

12. = THE LITTLE ORGANIC ROOT STIMULATOR PACKS= goes on with lots of slip and moisture but leaves my hair dry and hard after it dries I haven't tried it mixed with other cond or oils though

13. =DR. MIRICLE'S TEMPLE AND NAPE GROW BALM SUPER STREGNTH=didn't work for me

B_Phlyy

Pineapple Eating Unicorn
11. =SILK ELEMENTS LUXURY MOISTURIZING CONDITIONER= Was a mess. This is probably the only SE product I don't like. It made my hair hard and stiff. Gave it away to a friend after just 2 uses.

12. = THE LITTLE ORGANIC ROOT STIMULATOR PACKS= The Olive Oil Replenishing Paks are my holy grail conditioner. A lot of people say they are protein based, but I always notice my hair is extra soft when using these. I have these things stockpiled.

Ms.Allyse

Thanx!!! thESE PRODUCTS have actually helped my hair ALOT!!!! After my first wash and deep condition I saw improvement!!! It looks great now!! i JUST NEED SOME GROWTH WHICH I'M SEEING AND i THINK IT'S DUE TO MY BIOTIN AND POSNER GROWTH OIL!!(THAT GROWTH OIL IS THE TRUTH!! yOU SHOULD SEE THE INGREDIENTS!)