Moska Oil

tryn2growmyhair

I was at my Dominican BSS store today ( I love this store, if you think Dominican Salons are great, visit at Dominican BSS) and they suggested that I use Moska Oil. Most of them were liquid vaseline with Moska Oil and fragrance (at best, some were actually just petrolatum and fragrance) but I found one that is Moska Oil and Coconut Oil.

What exactly is Moska Oil?

webby

Think Slim
tryn2growmyhair said:
I was at my Dominican BSS store today ( I love this store, if you think Dominican Salons are great, visit at Dominican BSS) and they suggested that I use Moska Oil. Most of them were liquid vaseline with Moska Oil and fragrance (at best, some were actually just petrolatum and fragrance) but I found one that is Moska Oil and Coconut Oil.

What exactly is Moska Oil?
I use to use aciete de Mosca. I used to use it to lightly oil my scalp. My Dominican stylist recommended it for growth. When I first started to use it there was a lot of dye in the mixture and it would stain my scarves and pillow cases. They started to use less color and the staining was a minimum.

Now, I'll be honest, I haven't used it for several years; in fact, I just gave away my last bottle a couple of weeks ago. My hair never grew any faster or slower with or without it.