HELP....I'M A PJ SOMEBODY STOP ME

dreamer26

I just order the whole line of Elucence products. They just open a new BSS where I work and I went there today and bought surge products and. I ordered Dominican products. HELP!!!! how do I stop this. I can't even walk in a store where there are products. I went to the Dollar store and bought tea tree oil and some Motions oil.

Is there s PJ Anonymous 12 step program I can go through?:lol:

dreamer26

Oh my goodness before joinging his board I had just the bare necessities of hair some shampoo and some conditioner that's it now I have a little BSS in my bathroom.

Well I'm glad I'm not out here alone

dreamer26

santia said:
I have a what to get list for every paycheck :lol:

I know what you mean I used to be a shoe fanatic (still am) but these hair products is taking over. I didn't even eat lunch today for checking out the new BSS.

Tee

I am making myself calm down also! lol I cant tell what I really like yet because I have so much and dont get a chance to use what I have before I get something else. sad I know. So I am pumping my own brakes! lol

dreamer26

Letitia said:
I am making myself calm down also! lol I cant tell what I really like yet because I have so much and dont get a chance to use what I have before I get something else. sad I know. So I am pumping my own brakes! lol

That's sort of why I bought the line of Elucence. I thought I would use a complete line and see how that work. Sometimes when I mix lines it doesn't work as well. I'll pump my brakes too or my husband will pump my head:lol:

KiniKakes

Yeah, its so easy to get caught up...... walk in the BSS expecting to pick up one jar of moisturizer and a satin bonnet..... walk out with 2 shopping bags full of stuff! LOL

For me, its not so much trying "new products", but just becoming so obsessed with the products that i have, that are working, that i want to stock up on them in fear that they may somehow "sell out" or be "discontinued." And those fears are both unfounded and delusional! :cool: As a result, my bathroom looks like a BSS itself.... i actually have to hide some of my stuff, because i dont want my girlfriends coming over asking if they can "have" a bottle of something because it looks like i have extra.:p Yep, Im selfish with my hair stuff!!!!! But i'll be happy to point u in the direction of where to buy it! :lachen:

MizaniMami

KiniKakes said:
Yeah, its so easy to get caught up...... walk in the BSS expecting to pick up one jar of moisturizer and a satin bonnet..... walk out with 2 shopping bags full of stuff! LOL

For me, its not so much trying "new products", but just becoming so obsessed with the products that i have, that are working, that i want to stock up on them in fear that they may somehow "sell out" or be "discontinued." And those fears are both unfounded and delusional! :cool: As a result, my bathroom looks like a BSS itself.... i actually have to hide some of my stuff, because i dont want my girlfriends coming over asking if they can "have" a bottle of something because it looks like i have extra.:p Yep, Im selfish with my hair stuff!!!!! But i'll be happy to point u in the direction of where to buy it! :lachen:

LOL, I totally feel you.

OT: I am so excited about your progress pics. Everytime I see your ticker I'm like 'she only has _ days to go" I can't wait to see. I think you'll be at BSL.

Lol, these tickers get me so excited.

LovelyLionessa

KiniKakes said:

Wow, reading this is like looking in the mirror, me all over!! :lol: :perplexed

The thing that bothers me both about my OCD brand of pjism is those cheapo VO5 conditioners!! My God, my hubby says my product closet looks like Target with all those conditioners in there! Why, oh why was I unable to resist buying a 2 pack of VO5 Tea Therapy Shampoo & Conditioner (buy one get one free) today? The 2 bottles were on sale for a dollar plus I swiped a 25 cent off coupon off of another VO5 bottle and got the poo and condish pack for 75 cents. The only problem was, I DID NOT NEED ANOTHER SET OF VO5 PRODUCTS!! :wallbash:

Gotta go now, I have to check out Sally's website for July's specials. :ohwell:

SEMO

Priestess said:
Wow, reading this is like looking in the mirror, me all over!! :lol: :perplexed

The thing that bothers me both about my OCD brand of pjism is those cheapo VO5 conditioners!! My God, my hubby says my product closet looks like Target with all those conditioners in there! Why, oh why was I unable to resist buying a 2 pack of VO5 Tea Therapy Shampoo & Conditioner (buy one get one free) today? The 2 bottles were on sale for a dollar plus I swiped a 25 cent off coupon off of another VO5 bottle and got the poo and condish pack for 75 cents. The only problem was, I DID NOT NEED ANOTHER SET OF VO5 PRODUCTS!! :wallbash:

Gotta go now, I have to check out Sally's website for July's specials. :ohwell:

:lachen: That gave me a really good laugh. But I understand what you mean. I'm trying not to go crazy on VO5 products, but when the prices are so right.... I figure that if I really do get too much I can always give the "runover" to a women's shelter or friends.

inthepink

PJism is tough! The only way I can keep my pjism to a minimum is by simply following my budget that I use for everything else. Additionally, I limit "trying" products to Sally's b/c I know if it doesn't work I can return it.

Also, don't try lines that you can't keep up. I also tried the Elucence line and while I like it, I'm not overjoyed by it enough to always have to order online. So, looking back, I could have saved that money!

Just try to think ahead. Nothing wrong with trying products to see what works but try to stick to places where you can return it!

LovelyLionessa

SEMO said:
:lachen: That gave me a really good laugh. But I understand what you mean. I'm trying not to go crazy on VO5 products, but when the prices are so right.... I figure that if I really do get too much I can always give the "runover" to a women's shelter or friends.

Hey, Semo, I'm glad was able to give you a laugh. I laugh about it too sometimes, to keep from crying. :cry3: :look: :lol:

The only solace I find is I can use up almost a bottle at a time when I do a pre poo. And I guess I won't need to buy shave cream for the rest of my life either. :ohwell:

Keen

dreamer26 said:
I just order the whole line of Elucence products. They just open a new BSS where I work and I went there today and bought surge products and. I ordered Dominican products. HELP!!!! how do I stop this. I can't even walk in a store where there are products. I went to the Dollar store and bought tea tree oil and some Motions oil.

Is there s PJ Anonymous 12 step program I can go through?:lol:

I use to jump at any good products recommended in here but I've menage to convince myself not to by anothing until I run out. I've wanted some CON shampoo forever but I still has some shampoo left over. I can now buy some! I can wait.

brownsugarflyygirl

santia said:
I have a what to get list for every paycheck :lol:

Me too!!!:D But this actually helps me to curb PJism by planning what I buy and giving myself a limit that causes me only to purchase what is the MOST important and needed the most...

LABETT

PJism is a disease there no way around it.
I have calmed down and finally found my staple products Keracare line.
I am well stocked with conditioners fo co washes for 2 years DDTA and Suave Milk & Honey.