Moisturizing conditioners with NO BUILD UP???

silenttullip

Please suggest a good moisturizing conditioner that doesn't leave build up...
If you have an oily scalp you know what I mean...

I did an overnight baggy with aohsr and after I rinsed it out OMG my curls were POPPING but my scalp was suffocating from all that sticky yucky gross build up even after I shampooed with a sulfate free tea tree shampoo it was still some there. So anyone know of a good deep moisturizing conditioner that doesn't leave build up and IS cone free? Please list your suggestions *throws aohsr out the window after 4 years together... i only got 4-5 uses per bottle anyway*

miss cosmic

MyAngelEyez~C~U said:
I haven't noticed any build up from Tresemme Naturals Nourishing Moisture conditioner. I use it pretty exclusively.

Tressemme naturals is cone-free too, right? love it <3

CurlsBazillion

I haven't seen any build up with using Elucence moisture balancing conditioner. I use it to cowash and I leave it in. As far as a DC that didn't leave a build up I'd have to say Biolage ultra hydrating balm didn't leave anything on my scalp. Neither did My honey child Olive you.

ETA: now that I think about it, I've never did an overnight with Olive You, so I'm not sure. I've done about 3 hours with it on and no build up.

Last edited:

CurlsBazillion

^^^ I've done overnights with Aussie 3min and had scrap-able build up on my scalp. Thats just me tho...I used to add honey and/or molasses to that tho.

isawstars

I like this thread!

I am going to stop using AO HSR because of the build up. I may have to try Tresseme

Barbara

Princess
Try Verifen Complex Advanced Conditioning Treatment. It doesn't have any build up, but I don't know if it has cones since I don't have the ingredients in front of me.