MNT users got theirs, so.. OFFICIAL Nexxus Users Club!

MonaLisa

With permission to step into the thread to say thank you...and I have made note of that and made clarifying changes.

Namaste.

candibaby

mona, are you taking this seriously? "with permission to step into the thread.." i hope i didnt offend you or anything.

sithembile

I'm a new convert to the club, I loooove Humectress and Keraphix, Ensure is ok but I won't be buying it again. I'm planning to try Therappe, Emergencee and Aloe rid shampoo.

Neroli

Welcome to the Club! Re: Ensure, I use to think it was a pretty worthless conditioner for by 4b hair too, until I understood that it is a "acidifier" to close the hair cuticles and really should be used a final rinse after my REAL conditioner -- it is supper light and did not really "moisturize" my hair, but closes down the cuticles and actually help lock in my moisturizing & protein conditioners. Just a something to think about . . .

sithembile

Thanks for the tip, Neroli.

BTW, I also think that Nexxus agrees with my hair because it's not full of cones,it just nourishes, moisturises and detangles my hair beautifully.

reformatio

Revenge of the Sith
[ QUOTE ]
candibaby said:
[ QUOTE ]
reformatio said:
Nexxus Users /images/graemlins/wave.gif:
How do you make the Protopak? Is it half Keraphix and half Humectress? Or is there more of one than the other?

[/ QUOTE ]

You dont have to use any set amount, or at least I don't. My stylist is the one who told me to do it that way and she didnt have a set amount either. I just slather Keraphix on first, then Humectress. Works fine for me. It would still be just the same if you wanted to make sure you use equal amounts of each products as well.

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks /images/graemlins/smile.gif.

sengschick

The Bun Master
Thanks for the shoutout Candibaby! I hate that I missed the war of words /images/graemlins/laugh.gif . I just wanted to add that I've started buying Nexxus from www.just4beauty.com, b/c they always have the liters on sale and they discount them to $22.50 to offset the cost of shipping /images/graemlins/smile.gif .

candibaby

ooh thanks for saying that sengs, I NEED another liter of Keraphix .. now I can get it /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Alee

Former ScissorHappy Nappy
Add me to the list I've been using Humectress since the end of last month and at first I was not feeling it but Monday after leaving it in for only five minutes I rinsed and my hair was like Oooooooh (sorry thats the only way i can describe it) same thing today. I guess it took my hair some time to get used to it but it is a definite keeper. I'm looking forward to trying Therappe, Keraphix, Ensure and Headress next month (trying to space my product addiction) if they are as good as Humectress I'm gonna be a full fledged Nexx-o-maniac. Thanks for the heads up.

webby

Think Slim
Alee said:
Add me to the list I've been using Humectress since the end of last month and at first I was not feeling it but Monday after leaving it in for only five minutes I rinsed and my hair was like Oooooooh (sorry thats the only way i can describe it) same thing today. I guess it took my hair some time to get used to it but it is a definite keeper. I'm looking forward to trying Therappe, Keraphix, Ensure and Headress next month (trying to space my product addiction) if they are as good as Humectress I'm gonna be a full fledged Nexx-o-maniac. Thanks for the heads up.

Alee, I'm just curious...why did you rinse out Humectress? You can also use it as a leave in. I use it that way and my hair is uber-soft :)

Alee

Former ScissorHappy Nappy
I use it at my regular conditioner. I usually use PM the conditioner as a leave in but im thinking of switching it makes my hair feel more producty ( I know its not a word) than moisturized.

candibaby

i did a search and all i could find was gallons that already had pumps with them.. i couldnt find any sold seperately. sorry.

Edie

candibaby said:
Okay, how about all the Nexxus users and fanatics post here about the advantages, disadvantages, what products they use, and what products they'd like to try?! And if someone else has tried it, they can get something like a mini review of the product!

I already know me & DatJerseyDyme are Nexxus fanatics, anyone else?? I KNOW YALL ARE OUT THERE! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Add me to the Nexxus club. I love nexxus therapy, keraphix and emergencee. They keep my hair strong and healthy. I have tried MANE and TAIL before, but I don't like any shampoo that I have to add loads of conditioner and oil to my hair afterwards to get it soft. But maybe the formula has changed. But I would use it on my horse though.

Isis

I'm late. I don't remember posting here before and I'm still reading this thread. I've been a longtime use of Botanoil shampoo, Humectress, Keraphix and Headress (this one since LHCF) and I love them.

I have Therapee, Y-Serum and Diametress but don't use them.

LAINA7777

I'm also down with the Nexxus Group I have been using the Therappe and Humectress for the past month. And I love the way they make my hair look and feel so I will stick with them!!!

sharee

LAINA7777 said:
I'm also down with the Nexxus Group I have been using the Therappe and Humectress for the past month. And I love the way they make my hair look and feel so I will stick with them!!!

For the last two months, I have been using Therappe and Humectress. I also use Keraphix. I love them...I don't have a reason to switch so...if it ain't broke...

candibaby

welcome to the club ladies!

i'm happy because today nexxus sent me an email offering a free sample of Y Serum, they want to know what i think about it. gotta love em!

Champagne_Wishes

A broke graduate
Count me in. I bought the Keraphix duo over the weekend and I wanna get the Humectress duo. That duo is popular down here in the boonies of Indiana for some reason. I would think that they were more into the trendy haircare line like Aveda, MOP, Sebastian, etc.

count me in....I was using humectress and therappe back in oct but i stopped using it to try other products. I was not really satisfied with my hair after i discounted using the combo so i recently realize that my hair was at its peak when i was using Nexxus. I am going to try emergencee and keraphix.
Confessions of a nexxus lover