Mixing Conditioners!

Iluvsmuhgrass

I thought I'd try the moo poo three times a week but my hair cursed at me royally. Soooooooooo I started looking around and decided to mix a pre-poo conditioner concoction of 10 en 1 plus, miss key 10 en 1, olive oil, and honey. I put it on my hair and left it under a plastic cap for about an hour. I rinsed, washed with silicon mix shampoo, then made a mix of more conditioners. Only this time, I used the cheap ones.... Suave coconut, DDTA (daily defense tender apple), Willow Lake (Sunflower, honey, & hibiscus), and more olive oil. Yall this stuff was hella soupy but it smelled sooooooo good. I put it on my hair and left it on while I goofed off around the house. I rinsed it out (oh muh dayummmm), detangled, and let my hair air dry after MTGing my scalp. During the wet comb out I literally lost eight strands of hair! During the dry comb through I lost a little more totalling a dime piece size of hair!!!! Finally found something that worked for me! yay! :D My hair is soft and hydrated. I think I need to start doing this twice a week.

Sassygoddess

ILuvsmuhgrass said:
I thought I'd try the moo poo three times a week but my hair cursed at me royally. Soooooooooo I started looking around and decided to mix a pre-poo conditioner concoction of 10 en 1 plus, miss key 10 en 1, olive oil, and honey. I put it on my hair and left it under a plastic cap for about an hour. I rinsed, washed with silicon mix shampoo, then made a mix of more conditioners. Only this time, I used the cheap ones.... Suave coconut, DDTA (daily defense tender apple), Willow Lake (Sunflower, honey, & hibiscus), and more olive oil. Yall this stuff was hella soupy but it smelled sooooooo good. I put it on my hair and left it on while I goofed off around the house. I rinsed it out (oh muh dayummmm), detangled, and let my hair air dry after MTGing my scalp. During the wet comb out I literally lost eight strands of hair! During the dry comb through I lost a little more totalling a dime piece size of hair!!!! Finally found something that worked for me! yay! :D My hair is soft and hydrated. I think I need to start doing this twice a week.

OMG!:lachen: I love your Sig:lachen: that was funny.

blackbarbie

I have done it and had great success to except I don't have the 10 en 1 and the other one you mentioned. I only mixed several cheapie ones, with a little deep con, some honey and olive oil and put on while I wore a plastic cap....talk about SOFT!!!