Mixing Conditioners

toyztoy

Is it ok to mix like 3 conditioners together & apply to hair? (after I wash I want to put the c-pak conditioner,nioxin conditioner, & george micheal 12 min conditioner in my hair all together)

i dont see why not. i know alot of people mix their protein conditioners with a moisturizing one. one more shouldnt hurt. it may be a bit wasteful but...
:) :) :)

I know quite a few members here their conditioners with good results. For me, I don't usually do this. I would like to see how each of my conditioners works on it's own with regular washing/conditioning routine; so the good stuff I use alone. I only ever mix the conditioners that haven't really worked as well as I would have liked and throwing them out seems like a waste.

I've been mixing my conditioners since 2005, and I like doing so. When I travel, I take just one stand alone conditioner that I know can do it all, but otherwise I like mixing my conditioners for either deep conditioning or detangling. At home, I use one conditioner alone for the first step of the CW (with a cheapie condish).

I like to mix my cons together sometimes too. I'll mix a protein reconstructor with a moisturizing one to kill two birds with one stone. Haven't ever mixed three though...:look:

Thanks so much ladies, for you replies!!! I wanted to mix them b/c I know the nioxin is suppose to be good for shedding, 12 min & c-pak are just good and they dont have the exact same ingredients.:D :)

Back