Mission: Transition w/o BC

MissLeo

8 months into transitioning and boy have I tried a lot of things. I tried a formaldehyde free BKT called Softliss. That was nice for a bit but the results don't seem to last for more than a month or so. I cut about 2 inches off my hair last month since the ends were looking raggedy. Funny thing is I think I may have gained an inch back. Goo biotin and MSM! Now that my hair is looking full and healthy, I decided to braid most of it up and slap a wig on to preserve the full ends and to give my hair a break from the detangling and heat. Oh funny enough I established a wonderful regimen right before I braided my hair for the wig. It prevented me from getting the knots that I usually do and it made blowdrying/flatironing my hair ever so easy. I will list it below.

Instead of Shampooing I applied diluted ACV to my scalp and massaged.
For conditioner I mixed msm powder with Karen's Body Beautiful's "Lucious Locks Hair Mask"
I applied this mix to my hair from root to tip and sat under the huetiful steamer for 30min.
After this I could easily comb through my hair and then I rinsed.
After rinsing I used the "Lucious Locks Hair Mask" alone as a leave in conditioner but only on my natural hair, I used redkin's outshine on my relaxed hair just in case the lucious locks was too heavy.
I have never seen my natural hair be as cooperative and happy as it was after this process .

More pictures of my journey coming soon.