Miracle 7 Leave-in Mist

Truth

See this is what i'm talkin about... the moment u say ur done with buying products for the month.... here goes a good review on a product.. Sheesh!! thank goodness i'm at work!!..lol

Serenity_Peace

Genius never dies!
Saw this at Sally's months ago. Went back to Sally's this past weekend to pick up some protein filler, and there it was at the counter. The lady said that it was the best leave-in mist for your hair. I realized that I didn't need any more products, so I didn't get it. I'm interested in what others think, though.

ladylibra_30

Ok Ladies,
I swung by Sally's and bought a bottle of Miracle 7. Easy decision because it didn't have mineral oil! The ingredients are:
Water
Cetearyl Alcohol
Behentrimonium Chloride
Methylparaben
Propylparaben
Propylene Glycol
Panthenol
Cyclomethicone
Silk Amino Acids
Heli Anthus
Annuus (Sunflower) Seed extract
Ascorbicasid
Camelia Sinensis Leaf Extract
Euterpe Oleracea Pulp Oil
Quaternuim-80
Fragrance (Parfum)
Citric Acid
Methylchloroisothiazolinone
and
Methylisothiazolinone

I am dizzy after typing that! Although it doesn't have mineral oil, which was my biggest concern, there are other ingredients in there that i'm not so sure are great. I'll see.

Last edited:

VirtuousGal

Oh bless you Lady Libra for typing out those ingredients :) You know, I try to avoid parabens but I might give it a try...I just bought some vatika oil to try saying, "This is the last purchase for a while" at least till sometime in the new year, jeez

ladylibra_30

You are welcome, VG. The parabens were the ingredients that I was concerned about - I read (eHow) this about Methylparaben: Methylparaben is an anti-irritant agent and water-soluble anti-microbial. It is an anti-fungal and very commonly used as a preservative for cosmetics, drugs and food items. It functions as a preservative as well as a bacteriostatic agent. Methylparaben is extracted from the benzoic acid that is derived from benzoin tree gum. It is considered both to be a phenol as well as an ester. A lot of times, methylparaben is used in skincare and beauty projects for rejuvenation purposes

And this about Propylparaben:
Propylparaben is from the paraben family of chemicals. Although it is naturally occurring in some plants and insects, it is most commonly found as a synthetic chemical in cosmetics, foods, and pharmaceuticals. There are four kinds of parabens: propylparaben, methylparaben, butylparaben, and ethylparaben; however, propylparaben is most commonly used. In fact, the database associated with the Environmental Working Group has indicated that 14,319 products currently contain propylparaben. It is used as a preservative, an antimicrobial, and for flavoring.

Not too crazy about the parfum and I'm still researching the type of alcohol (if memory serves me right, I *think* it's the good fatty kind of alcohol).

Still reading....

Last edited:

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Still using it, I would definitely repurchase it.

It's not in the ethnic section, and yes it helps with fizz. Check out Sally's online site and read the reviews, there are lots of them. I just purchased my 3rd Miracle 7.
Anyone still using this? I purchased it pre-LHCF and kinda let it collect dust once I joined LHCF because so many other prods were raved about. I was about to gift Miracle7 to my ds when I find this thread.

Coffee

Anyone still using this? I purchased it pre-LHCF and kinda let it collect dust once I joined LHCF because so many other prods were raved about. I was about to gift Miracle7 to my ds when I find this thread.

I am still using it, plus the conditioner, deep conditioner and the poo every once in awhile. They are awesome just like the leave in :yep:.

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
I am still using it, plus the conditioner, deep conditioner and the poo every once in awhile. They are awesome just like the leave in :yep:.
Thx u! I didn't realize there were other items in the product line. Wow wee. Do you use the leave in on wet/damp hair or as daily moizturizer on dry hair?

Sent via DroidX using LHCF app

baglady215

bump... Sally's has free shipping if you order any Miracle 7 product (code 555228). I think I might try this.