It's a 10 leave-in conditioner!!!

OMG!! This conditioner is AWESOME. I have overly porous hair and it is hard to maintain moisture but with this product, I only have to moisturize ONCE. The smell is a bit strong and very floral but the benefits are worth the affront to my nose..

The product claims to do 10 things instantly:
Repairs dry, damaged hair
Adds shine
Controls frizz
Seals and protects hair color
Prevents split ends
Stops hair breakage
Creates silkiness
Enhances natural body
Flat iron spray and thermal protector

Please read the revies on Amazon too.

JustSimplyTish

Here is the Ingredient List....Only posting because we always want to know whats in it

It's a 10 Miracle Leave- in Conditoner Ingredients:
WATER, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, MENTHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PANTHENOL, CYCLOMETHICONE, SILK AMINO ACIDS, HELI ANTHUS ANNUUS 9SUNFLOWER0 SEED EXTRACT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, QUATERNIUM-80, FRAGRANCE, CITRIC ACID, METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZAOLINONE AND METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE.

Never heard of this before now

cutenss

This was recommended to me by the salesgirl in Beauty Brands. The DC in the tub/pot. But I could not get with that price. But AMAZON does have yummy reviews. I said that next time I get a coupon from them, I would try it.

I am glad its working for you.

Bublin

I just did a search and its available on the UK Amazon site. Its pricey at £27.00. Is that about how much you paid in $US?

n_vizion

It's not a bad product per se. I just think for $36.00, I expected amazing hair miracles to take place. Not sure I experienced a true miracle.

JustSimplyTish

Yeah $18 for a 4oz ....She got 10 for $36 ...which is a better deal...But I think I will stick with the Knot Today for now at $13 for 8 oz.....Maybe if it stops working well I will try something different when I have longer hair
It sounds great too if you flat iron and stuff.....but I am a wash n go right now

Do you just need a tiny bit of it....?

NYAmicas

Seeker
Say what? $36 for a leave-in? If Im paying that for 10oz it bettter style my hair while it's at it!

signed,

Ms. Cheapskate.

MizzCoco

Say what? $36 for a leave-in? If Im paying that for 10oz it bettter style my hair while it's at it!

signed,

Ms. Cheapskate.
:lachen:The only reason why I bought it was because my girl works at Supercuts and she hooked a sista up with her discount...sadly she quit, so I dont know what I'll do when I run out. I refuse to buy it full price!!

Yeah $18 for a 4oz ....She got 10 for $36 ...which is a better deal...But I think I will stick with the Knot Today for now at $13 for 8 oz.....Maybe if it stops working well I will try something different when I have longer hair
It sounds great too if you flat iron and stuff.....but I am a wash n go right now

Do you just need a tiny bit of it....?

Yeah, it only takes a little and I dilute mine too. It's the best that I have tried for MY hair, 4a, natural, overly porous and very fine strands. My hair is challenging to say the least.

GeauXavi

I LOVE this stuff! Makes transitioning easier also...I'm 14 weeks post...and it's helping me along. The 4 oz. has lasted me over 6 months...and I use it on wash/cowash days...but my hair was NL at the time.

leona2025

I loved it when they used it on my hair at TGF Haircutters, but I can't get behind the price. I never want to try it for fear I will like it to much.

MizzCoco

I do believe there was a thread about a similar product sold at Sally's called Miracle 7 leave in, and LaMosca(sp?) compared the two. I'm too lazy right now to find the thread tho...sorry! I'm gonna try it once I run out and see how it compares

Jewell

I must say that the claims it makes seem interesting! I use a lot of cheapies, which have done my hair very well, so the price deters me from purchasing! The ingredients don't seem much different from some other leave-ins I've seen marketed, at a much more reasonable price. Thanks for the info tho!

Last edited:

dany06

You dont have to purchase the 10oz. It comes in 4oz size as well. Also the Miracle 7 is said to be quite similar in smell, texture, and ability. The Miracle 7 is 5oz rather than 4oz. It is also about $2 cheaper than the 4oz.

Destiny9109

Looking for up to date reviews. Is it worth the money? Does it really do all 10 things on the bottle lol? Has it replaced the need for styling products? Thanks!

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
toaster uses the entire line. I used the leave in for my last curlformer set, because I knew I'd be flat ironing. It was an instant hit, :yep:

Sent from my Speak & Spell using LHCF

lamaria211

Looking for up to date reviews. Is it worth the money? Does it really do all 10 things on the bottle lol? Has it replaced the need for styling products? Thanks!

I think it's worth it. Its a great detangler and it always leaves my hair soft and smooth feeling. I have both the regular one and the keratin version

Blairx0

I know ladies in the setting to success thread have been in love, especially toaster

I tried the GVP version and returned it. My hair has a low to no cone tolerance and it was just a mess

toaster

I love all the products in this line! Love! I use the leave in or regular conditioner for roller sets but I think if you want the curl to last without using bantu knots or some other form of curl preservation you'd need setting lotion or gel.