Miracle 7 Leave-in Mist

Coffee

Has anyone tried Miracle 7 Leave-in Mist conditioner? I noticed it at Sally's today. It's said to do the following:

• Stops hair breakage
  • Detangles and adds shine
  • Enhances natural body
  • Controls frizz
  • Prevents split ends
  • Repairs dry hair
  • Creates silkiness
  • Made in USA
Miracle 7 Leave-in Treatment detangles and adds shine while enhancing your hairs natural body. Prevents split ends and creates heavenly silky hair. I'm going to go buy it tomorrow.

SelfStyled

I bought this today....why you ask? ***Sigh*** Because it smelled THAT good to me, smh- I will let you know how this works.

SelfStyled

I finally had the chance to use this. I have used it as a moisturizer on dry hair and it left my hair feeling really softmy hair is 4a/b and it takes a lot to make it safe. I used it as a leave in after my wash today- I was thinking I wasn't going to do the job because it goes on very light, but my hair dried very well.

I would say out of 10 it gets a 7 and that is because it is more watery than creamy and I like creamy leave ins best. I do think it makes an excellent moisturizer though

akgirl

Anyone else have any recent reviews on this product? I just bought it yesterday and I'm excited for wash day...has silk amino acids!

vainღ♥♡jane

ღ♥♡honey chile♡♥ღ
i want to try this because it smells good and the bottle always catches my eye in Sallys. has anyone used this while in braids?

Coffee

It's not in the ethnic section, and yes it helps with fizz. Check out Sally's online site and read the reviews, there are lots of them. I just purchased my 3rd Miracle 7.

simplyconfident

:update:

I've been eyeing this stuff for far to long now and finally broke down and bought it after the two ladies in Sally's twisted my arm :bat: (yeah right). I used it yesterday and didn't apply any of my other leave-in so I could get an honest review of the produt.

I always assumed this product would be a liquid, since it's in a spray bottle. However, it's a cream very similar to Hawain Silky 14 in 1. I applied a generous amount in sections throught my hair...I could already tell I was in love :kissing4: because my hair was feeling like butta!!! I proceded to airdry my hair straight down like usual and the results are as followed: low/no frizz, nice shine, moisturized, soft, silky, bouncy, non-puffy hair!!

This product claims the following and I agree to the bolded:

Stops hair breakage
Detangles and adds shine
Enhances natural body
Controls frizz
Prevents split ends
Repairs dry hair
Creates silkiness

I highly reccomend this to anyone still looking for a great leave-in, and if you need a little extra nudge (it's on sale for $10.99, there are lots of other reviews on Sally's website, and you can return it back to Sally's if you don't like it). :grin: BUT don't go buy it all up and then I can't find it!!!:lachen:

thanx Coffee and to all the other ladies for their reviews:drunk:

VirtuousGal

Goodness this sounds like the leave-in of my dreams...anyone care to post the ingredients? They aren't available on Sally's website...

LovelyLionessa

I got a bottle this weekend and used it to rollerset and I really like it! It made my hair come out nice and fluffy. It does squirt out like a lotion similiar to S-Curl. I applied it to my hands first and then massaged in.

I think I might have to pick up another bottle (or 2) as a back-up since its on sale this month. :sekret:

PinkAngel

I got a bottle this weekend and used it to rollerset and I really like it! It made my hair come out nice and fluffy. It does squirt out like a lotion similiar to S-Curl. I applied it to my hands first and then massaged in.

I think I might have to pick up another bottle (or 2) as a back-up since its on sale this month. :sekret:

Me too, this along with the knock off Moroccan Oil is a great combo for me. I'm heading back to Sally's today.

Kimiche

:update:

I've been eyeing this stuff for far to long now and finally broke down and bought it after the two ladies in Sally's twisted my arm :bat: (yeah right). I used it yesterday and didn't apply any of my other leave-in so I could get an honest review of the produt.

I always assumed this product would be a liquid, since it's in a spray bottle. However, it's a cream very similar to Hawain Silky 14 in 1. I applied a generous amount in sections throught my hair...I could already tell I was in love :kissing4: because my hair was feeling like butta!!! I proceded to airdry my hair straight down like usual and the results are as followed: low/no frizz, nice shine, moisturized, soft, silky, bouncy, non-puffy hair!!

This product claims the following and I agree to the bolded:

Stops hair breakage
Detangles and adds shine
Enhances natural body
Controls frizz
Prevents split ends
Repairs dry hair
Creates silkiness

I highly reccomend this to anyone still looking for a great leave-in, and if you need a little extra nudge (it's on sale for $10.99, there are lots of other reviews on Sally's website, and you can return it back to Sally's if you don't like it). :grin: BUT don't go buy it all up and then I can't find it!!!:lachen:

thanx Coffee and to all the other ladies for their reviews:drunk:

I went to Sally's this weekend with the intent on buying it along with a few other products. I was kinda discouraged when the woman that worked there said that it hardens the hair as well. :perplexed I didn't buy it because my hair already gets dry and needs lots of moisture. I may give it a try afterall. Thanks for the reviews ladies.

Coffee

It's never harden my hair. Was she a clear woman? Maybe she was referring to their hair.

preciousfa02

I just had to bump this thread....this is the BEST $10.99 I've ever spent! I haven't relaxed my hair since june - my NG is CRAZY so I decided to finally pick it up,used it for thr 1st time & I wondered why I waited so long. It melted my ng & detangled my ends like nobodies business..I don't have a set reggie yet but I'll add this to the TOP of my staple list! Thanks Coffee!