MIRACLE Leave-In? *PICS*

yay! Let us know!!!

Well, I think I prefer the It's a 10! leave-in to the Miracle 7 product. They are very similar, and most of the ingredients are the same. But the ratios must be different, because It's a 10! feels more concentrated and gives much more slip. I really like it. I can't do a full comparison until I flat iron my hair with it, though.

Well, I think I prefer the It's a 10! leave-in to the Miracle 7 product. They are very similar, and most of the ingredients are the same. But the ratios must be different, because It's a 10! feels more concentrated and gives much more slip. I really like it. I can't do a full comparison until I flat iron my hair with it, though.

oh really? aww man, I just bought the it's a miracle 7 leave in from sally's. How do the prices compare. make sure you show us pics the next time you straighten, ok?
The Miracle 7 leave in from Sally's is not cheap either....
I'm excited to use it though, the reviews on the sally website are fabulous!

oh really? aww man, I just bought the it's a miracle 7 leave in from sally's. How do the prices compare. make sure you show us pics the next time you straighten, ok?
The Miracle 7 leave in from Sally's is not cheap either....
I'm excited to use it though, the reviews on the sally website are fabulous!

I know! They really are so similar that I think I'll continue to use the Miracle 7, too. It's a really good product, and it would be a shame to let it go to waste just because I found something I like a little more. By the way, It's a 10! was $15.99 for 4 oz. on Bluebeez.com, while Miracle 7 was $10.99 (with a Sally's card) for 5 oz.

I will be sure to post pics when I straighten with It's a 10!

I haven't done it yet, but I'm planning on doing it this coming Wednesday. I'll definitely update with pics when I do!

Ok, I tried this tonight when I rollerset my hair (the miracle 7 not the 10).
It's very cool. :yep: Me like.
This is coming from someone, whose biggest setback on the HHj are tangles and knots. I didn't believe it would work for me....wow. I almost want to start a rave thread. Even the fine tooth comb can slide on through with this magic stuff...I'm shocked. I think I used too much though! I can't wait to try the "it's a 10!" one day...
I think I used too much though...lol, I'm so heavy-handed...:wallbash:how much did you use, la mosca?
My only complaint was that it was hard to spray at first...

But I love it. :love:

Thanks! I'm learning to like it, but I've always thought it would look healthier if it were darker. (But I've gone too dark in the past, and I looked a hot mess.) Anywho, I'm always looking for products to combat the "dusty" look, LOL!

I always thought that if I darkened my hair it would look healthier. I guess not, LOL. My hair is not as light as yours however, I do have light streaks in the front and my hair is really dark towards the nape. I only have shine after a fresh relaxer and after the first wash, it's back to being dry and dull.

I think I will try this and bring it with me on my next wash day. Your hair looks great and I hope to get the same results.

Ok, I tried this tonight when I rollerset my hair (the miracle 7 not the 10).
It's very cool. :yep: Me like.
This is coming from someone, whose biggest setback on the HHj are tangles and knots. I didn't believe it would work for me....wow. I almost want to start a rave thread. Even the fine tooth comb can slide on through with this magic stuff...I'm shocked. I think I used too much though! I can't wait to try the "it's a 10!" one day...
I think I used too much though...lol, I'm so heavy-handed...:wallbash:how much did you use, la mosca?
My only complaint was that it was hard to spray at first...

But I love it. :love:

Yes, it is shockingly great! I didn't use a lot--probably 5 or 6 sprays. Actually, I think I was a little too heavy-handed with the It's a 10! (I used more since I was air-drying.) These are both potent products, and a little goes a long way. I sprayed a little of both products on the back of my hand, and they spray out as a cream. I've never seen anything like it, really.

Yes, it is shockingly great! I didn't use a lot--probably 5 or 6 sprays. Actually, I think I was a little too heavy-handed with the It's a 10! (I used more since I was air-drying.) These are both potent products, and a little goes a long way. I sprayed a little of both products on the back of my hand, and they spray out as a cream. I've never seen anything like it, really.

how does the "it's a 10" smell? Because the 7 smells great!

Sorry I can't stop talking about this product!

how does the "it's a 10" smell? Because the 7 smells great!

Sorry I can't stop talking about this product!

It's a 10! smells good, too. The scents of these products are a definite plus. I think Miracle 7 has a much cuter bottle, though LOL.

I can't wait til Wednesday when your flat iron your hair with It's a 10, because if the results are great, I'm getting some overnighted to my house so I can use it before Christmas! lol.

I can't wait til Wednesday when your flat iron your hair with It's a 10, because if the results are great, I'm getting some overnighted to my house so I can use it before Christmas! lol.

:poke: Just order it today! You know you want to! :look:

:poke: Just order it today! You know you want to! :look:

Stop it sharifeh! You people are no help for PJs. lol. But I just wanna make sure it's worth it before I shell out $30+. lol. Don't worry, if I do order it, I will post a review so I can force you to buy it also.

Ok...so guys I caved in and bought this and I'm about going to use it first thing tomorrow when I do my hair.

^^^Let us know how you like it!

I just rollerset my hair after using It's a 10! and I'm sitting under the dryer right now. (Got a late start, unfortunately.) I'll post pics after I flat iron.

OK, I'm done flatironing, and my verdict is . . .

It's a 10! wins, but just barely. I really only noticed a difference when wet combing. It's a 10! gives more slip. But the end result is almost identical. Both are excellent products, and both are keepers in my book.

Here's a pic. The result is virtually the same as with Miracle 7.

PhotofromDec242009001.jpg

La Mosca, your hair looks the bomb! Anyhoo, I used mine last night. Sorry no pics! I am 5 months post relaxer and when I flat ironed, my hair looks all big and poofy and the ends were all over the place so I didn't think pics wold do what I am about to say justice.

The verdict: I love it. Even at 5 months post, it made my hair so freaking soft and it smell soooo good. I would keep using it just for the smell alone because my boyfriend kept smelling my hair all night and he couldn't keep his hands out of my hair.

As far as detangling, I think my hair was fairly detangled already so I didn't notice it doing too much. I do plan on getting a relaxer soon and I can't wait to see how it works when I have a fresh relaxer. I will definitely take pictures then guys! Merry Christmas.

Gorgeous! The miracle 7 leave-in seems like the perfect leave-in for pressing. It's creamy, but light-weight.

beautiful hair!! I have been trying to find the perfect leave-in for a while. I guess I will take a trip to Sally's to see what I find....

for those who are looking to find the "10," Trade Secrets sales it. It's 17.95. I have not tried it yet, but will try it on Monday, my wash day.

La Mosca, your hair looks the bomb! Anyhoo, I used mine last night. Sorry no pics! I am 5 months post relaxer and when I flat ironed, my hair looks all big and poofy and the ends were all over the place so I didn't think pics wold do what I am about to say justice.

The verdict: I love it. Even at 5 months post, it made my hair so freaking soft and it smell soooo good. I would keep using it just for the smell alone because my boyfriend kept smelling my hair all night and he couldn't keep his hands out of my hair.

As far as detangling, I think my hair was fairly detangled already so I didn't notice it doing too much. I do plan on getting a relaxer soon and I can't wait to see how it works when I have a fresh relaxer. I will definitely take pictures then guys! Merry Christmas.

Yay, I'm so glad you liked it!
:grin:

I have to try the it's a 10!
Wow, does it smell that good?
The it's a 7 smells like heaven but it doesn't linger after I get under the dryer and dry it and take the rollers out.
Is this the only product you used for flatironing?
did you rollerset then flatiron, airdry then flatiron?

Can't wait to see pics when you relax it!!!!

Yay, I'm so glad you liked it!
:grin:

I have to try the it's a 10!
Wow, does it smell that good?
The it's a 7 smells like heaven but it doesn't linger after I get under the dryer and dry it and take the rollers out.
Is this the only product you used for flatironing?
did you rollerset then flatiron, airdry then flatiron?

Can't wait to see pics when you relax it!!!!

Girl, try the It's a 10 and your hair will smell incredible. And I'm still amazed at how soft and fluffy it made my hair. My hair has NEVER felt like this, and I did a hardcore protein treatment using Nexxus Emergencee. I need to keep my hands out of my hair but I am failing at it.

Also, when I flatironed it I used a bit of Chi Silk Infusion and as a heat protectant, I used Chi Infraguard (I think that's the name).

Back