Micro Emergency 911!!!

lboogie2679

I got micro braid last week and they are so awesome. Anyway my scalp is killing me. I have dandruff and everything in between causing me to constantly dig and scratch. I bought some braid scalp cleanser and shampoo but I wanted to know will this cause my braids to look bad? My hair is almost APL(had a major trim a few wks ago), and my hair is mixed in between the length of the extensions, what should I do to care for my hair. The last time I had braids was about 5 yrs ago and I had necklength hair. I am calling on my LHCF family for some advice!!

You can try cleaning your scalp with sea breeze and a cotton ball. What kind of shampoo is it that you have? Is it a dry shampoo? If it is not maybe if you can put it in a bottle with a nozzle, apply it to your scalp, massage your scalp then rinse and tie your hair down so that you wont get too much frizz. Sorry can't be much more help.

GeorginaSparks

wash your hair/scalp. Get in that shower and clarify or just use ACV or sth. When in braids, i wash once a week. Dividie into like 5 sections, hold the ends with rubberbands and apply the shampoo/water mix to my scalp then massage. I try not to mess with the hair.

SoOoNY

I just got micros on Monday too and I always have the itching and the scratching... what I do is put some Lacio Lacio into a bottle with water and part my hair to spray the scalp that gives me some immediate relief... also I add some amla and castor oil into it so my scalp stays moisturized giving me some lasting relief... i also have been using MN and massaging my hair every other night so all this keeps me nice and itch free...

HTH