MaxiGlide Results Pictures!!

MomofThreeBoys

great, just great! yet ANOTHER product i just have to have!

Thanks!

Babygurl said:
The last flat iron I used was a ceramic iron I purchased from ebay, the brand was s3 and it was a ceramic/ionic iron, I loved that iron UNTIL I got my maxiglide. With the maxiglide I take big chucks of hair and it will straighten it all, which cuts my flat ironing time from 1 hour to 20 minutes. I used the steam and believe that it contributed to the shine and bounciness of my hair. I thinks its worth the 80 bucks, I dont own a chi or a fhi but Maxiglide is definately worth every penny!

AceH

Babygurl said:
Well since the iron has the little teeth on it, I didnt have to make small sections like I usually do, I took big chucks of hair and it straightened it from root to tip!! I used #4 heat setting (it goes up to 10). The only products I airdried my hair with was Biosilk and then I put a dime size amount more in my hair before I flat ironed.

Thanks for sharing. Your pics have me sold. There's a steam option on that bad boy? Oh geez, this just gets better & better!

Babygurl

Lorraine said:
Very beautiful results. :yep: The twenty minute process sold me!

It sold me too, I love how little time it takes, I also love the fact that it can give you curls like a big barrel curling iron!