MaxiGlide Results Pictures!!

KAddy

Fabulous results!!!! I can't believe it only took 20 mins. :eek: THat's great. Your hair looks gorgeous:)

AceH

Your hair looks great! Now for some questions... What was your technique for getting it to take only 20 min? Did you do anything differently? What heat settings did you use? Did you use any products? TIA

MonaLisa

I'm up here like...what did my hair twin/hair inspiration go and do now? I just finished stalking, I mean, cough, perusing your hair album on Sunday....

I'm like ...ooh, she flat ironin' and thangs! lol! Looking good chica!!!!
(with yo texture...):grin:

simsim1980

Very nice..I saw the maxiglide on TV Sunday night and I wanted to get it. Seeing you use it I may change my mind and get it. I want to go longer between relaxer, but was not sure what to do because it's getting warmer and I do want to wear my hair down for the summer. How much did you pay for it and does it damage hair? Thanks

Babygurl

andreamaria said:
Your hair looks great! Now for some questions... What was your technique for getting it to take only 20 min? Did you do anything differently? What heat settings did you use? Did you use any products? TIA

Well since the iron has the little teeth on it, I didnt have to make small sections like I usually do, I took big chucks of hair and it straightened it from root to tip!! I used #4 heat setting (it goes up to 10). The only products I airdried my hair with was Biosilk and then I put a dime size amount more in my hair before I flat ironed.

Babygurl

MonaLisa said:
I'm up here like...what did my hair twin/hair inspiration go and do now? I just finished stalking, I mean, cough, perusing your hair album on Sunday....

I'm like ...ooh, she flat ironin' and thangs! lol! Looking good chica!!!!
(with yo texture...):grin:

Wassup sis, youre so crazy....thanks though, Im still waiting on YOUR update pictures!!!!

Babygurl

simsim1980 said:
Very nice..I saw the maxiglide on TV Sunday night and I wanted to get it. Seeing you use it I may change my mind and get it. I want to go longer between relaxer, but was not sure what to do because it's getting warmer and I do want to wear my hair down for the summer. How much did you pay for it and does it damage hair? Thanks

I paid 79.99 for this iron on shopathometv.com and to answer your question, I think any iron can heat damage hair if used too frequently. (I only flat iron 3-5 times a year) As far as the teeth though, no I havent experienced breakage from it.

MonaLisa

Babygurl said:
Wassup sis, youre so crazy....thanks though, Im still waiting on YOUR update pictures!!!!

I know, I know....I have digital film, no camera...I should be finishing up this roll within the next week that has a few pics on it. I will let u know my Aries sistah! :kiss:

Ashee

Gorgeous tresses as usual Babygurl!!
Maxiglide shoud have you on thier commercial! :grin:

Last edited:

MomofThreeBoys

Hi BabyGurl,

Great results!!! Your hair came our beautiful. How do you compare this iron to the last flat iron you used? Did you use the steam option? Do you think its worth the investment if you already have a CHI or an FHI?

TIA!

Babygurl

natalied said:
Hi BabyGurl,

Great results!!! Your hair came our beautiful. How do you compare this iron to the last flat iron you used? Did you use the steam option? Do you think its worth the investment if you already have a CHI or an FHI?

TIA!

The last flat iron I used was a ceramic iron I purchased from ebay, the brand was s3 and it was a ceramic/ionic iron, I loved that iron UNTIL I got my maxiglide. With the maxiglide I take big chucks of hair and it will straighten it all, which cuts my flat ironing time from 1 hour to 20 minutes. I used the steam and believe that it contributed to the shine and bounciness of my hair. I thinks its worth the 80 bucks, I dont own a chi or a fhi but Maxiglide is definately worth every penny!