A few updates (Maxiglide & Cornrows)...

hair

CH I almost got the same results. Do you put moisturuzer afterwards. That's funny that most of you said that the maxiglide is heavy. My sister say the same thing when she try glide the back of my hair for me. I need to find someone to glide my hair. I even get good reviews from my dad and aunt. I try to think when I'm to limited my self from it.
Nice hair CH it looks like the results on the maxiglide box!

KinksnCurlz

Thanks everybody :kiss:
About the cornrows, she added only a small amount of the fake hair so it gives the appearance of being all mine (aside from the length and hanging 'curl') :)

@ hair - After using the maxiglide, I did apply some polisher (either IC polisher or Smooth n Shine - i don't know which brand i have)

hair

Thanks CH
If anyone want maxiglide you can get it from shopathometv.com. That's where I order mine from.

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
:eek: .....*Speechless*....

...just....ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS HAIR!!! :love:

...*catching my breath*....*sigh*...:grin:

Last edited:

Poohbear

I'm about to get one in the mail soon...

CH, I was wondering what temperature did you use when you did your hair with the Maxiglide? Also, did you put any kind of product on your hair before using the maxiglide? Thanks in advance! ;)

J

JenniferMD

CH, your hair is the bomb! Just beautiful!!!! You're gonna see so much growth when you take them out :)

KinksnCurlz

@ Jenn - thanks curlydiva.

@ poohbear - i used the NTM leave-in. Once i finished flat ironing it, i applied some proclaim gloss (or IC, i never can remember the name). I put the dial to 4, i believe. I should also add that i did get the beyond straight and the end ;)

Poohbear

CaramelHonee@ poohbear - i used the NTM leave-in. Once i finished flat ironing it said:
for the NTM leave-in, was it the cream or the foam?

i'm seriously thinking about buying some of these NTM products.... forget trying to use up the products I have. I wanna try that leave-in and use the shine serum. :weird: