Macherieamour!!!! THANK YOU!!!!

JLove74

BabyImaStarr said:
I just left the beauty supply store where I purchased a few KeraCare products. Only thing is they did not have the Silken Seal and I really want to try that!! I think I may try the entire line!! I can't help it!! It's the PJ in me!

THey have the Silken Seal at JC Penny in PG Plaza - I just called, because I wanted to get some KeraCare stuff on sale. But the sale is off now :(

JLove74 said:
THey have the Silken Seal at JC Penny in PG Plaza - I just called, because I wanted to get some KeraCare stuff on sale. But the sale is off now :(

Thanks!! I guess I have to make my way there.

HoneyLemonDrop said:
I just wanted to tell you that I purchased all my Keracare products and yesterday I washed and conditioned my hair for the FIRST time with them. Just to let you know I printed and followed your blog all except for the setting part. I actually put my hair in two braids... I love it. I will be setting my hair on Sunday night and I am positive it will come out beautifully just by the way the texture, softness and shine looks now. I am kicking Nexxus to the curb because my hair never came out like this before. I stayed with Nexxus so long because I thought and still think it was very good to my hair. But Keracare has come off to a very good start with me, PLUS, there is a smoothness it provides that I didnt get from Nexxus products.

For too long it seemed like everyone I know on and offline who uses keracare products has beautiful healthy looking hair. It started with my best friend who has been using it faithfully for years, her hair is relaxed, 4b and it's just past her brastrap. It grows like a weed and always looks healthy, shiney and thick. She always said it was the Keracare and her care, but it just didnt gel with me. BUT NOW It's gelled :lol:...Yep Im sticking with it.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!:)

What BLOG ????? I need to fine this blog ! Is it on her fotki ?