Newcomer needs staples!

Tresses

I am STILL trying to develope a healthy haircare regimen. I have the following poos:
Kenra Moisturing, KeraCare & Nexxus Therapy so I won't be buying anymore until these are done.

The following cons:
Kenra Moisturinzing, KeraCare Humecto & Nexxus Therapy, but I want to try some dominican cons and rinses so I will be getting rid of these on the exchange board hopefully.

I will be going to the BSS store in a few minutes and I need to know what you guys staples are for cons, leave-ins, rinses, and setting lotions.

Please include any products you mix with your staples as well.

Thanks

You must get Wild Growth Hair oil! That stuff keeps your hair so soft and silky. How do you wear you hair usually?

I have that!! My problem is I think I may be turning into a pj:eek: and why do I think that you might ask, well I have all these products and don't know the first thing about using them or how to incorporate them into a good regimen for me and my girls.

Hopefully you guys will finally induct me into the LHCF sisterhood and help me. (I don't get many responses when I post:cry:)

Well I told you what poos I have.
I have the whole DB, Ashtae, & BBD line.
BB Mayo & Honey, BB Olive oil
Elasta QP Serum, HGO, ORS Mayo, ORS Olive oil, Hot 6 oil, Live and Vitatress cream dresses.

And as of today, I have to add miss keys 10en1 super shampoo, lacio lacio, Nacidit Olive oil rinse, Praital silk worm cream, miss keys 10en1 super con, Riva silicon mix, La Bomba con, and Selerm 21.

I posted a good majority in exchange forum but nobody has responded there yet. So I guess I am stuck with this junk on my shelf with no use.

I hate to beg, but to hell with it...Help me come up with a regimen pleeeease

Oh) and my hair is currently shoulder length and I wear it roller wrap. I recently came off a 4 mo stretch 6/4/06. I would like to wear sewn-in weaves but I can't find anyone to do it for a decent price and I tried to do it myself with no avail.

welcome leslie! Well dont take it personal on the level of posts... the majority people just prefer to read and gather info instead of posting if they dont have an answer. I would suggest for you to use everything you have and nothing more. it seems like you have more than enough and they are all faves of people on this board so i know they are adequate. get to learn your hair yourself. u already know the basics. or if not, research on this board. i don't think you can buy anything that would provide you with any additional benefit because u already have it all! Post your routine and maybe we can give you additional pointers....

lesley said:
I have that!! My problem is I think I may be turning into a pj:eek: and why do I think that you might ask, well I have all these products and don't know the first thing about using them or how to incorporate them into a good regimen for me and my girls.

Hopefully you guys will finally induct me into the LHCF sisterhood and help me. (I don't get many responses when I post:cry:)

Well I told you what poos I have.
I have the whole DB, Ashtae, & BBD line.
BB Mayo & Honey, BB Olive oil
Elasta QP Serum, HGO, ORS Mayo, ORS Olive oil, Hot 6 oil, Live and Vitatress cream dresses.

And as of today, I have to add miss keys 10en1 super shampoo, lacio lacio, Nacidit Olive oil rinse, Praital silk worm cream, miss keys 10en1 super con, Riva silicon mix, La Bomba con, and Selerm 21.

I posted a good majority in exchange forum but nobody has responded there yet. So I guess I am stuck with this junk on my shelf with no use.

I hate to beg, but to hell with it...Help me come up with a regimen pleeeease

Oh) and my hair is currently shoulder length and I wear it roller wrap. I recently came off a 4 mo stretch 6/4/06. I would like to wear sewn-in weaves but I can't find anyone to do it for a decent price and I tried to do it myself with no avail.

Girl, repost what u don't think you need. I am sure it will go. Try poducts for a week, see how u like them and then decide what to do. U didn't say how often u wash. For me it's like twice a week. My hair is liking it. I am still kind of new to this myself, but if you have specific questions, let me know. I am sure if I don't know, I can find out! Good luck ;)

(off to exchange board to see what u listed.)

Hi Lesley, welcome, when finding staples it's all by trial and error, what works for one person my not work for another, an example of that is when I head everyone raving about Ultra black hair, i bought the products, they didn't do a thing for my hair. My staples now are gueye's hair care line garnier fructis, simone condititoner and treatment shampoo, terme anti-hair loss shampoo. check the regimen page, if you have any questions you can always pm me. hth.

Thanks ladies. I guess it is all about trial an error. I will take crlsweetie912 advice and try each product for a while to see what works. The pro is it may take me a while to come up with a good regimen and my staples, the con is that my hair will definately be getting what it needs.

I will post my first "trial" regimen when I decide what to go with first and post back so you guys can give me more pointers if necessary. I will use the "raved" items first, that way if it does happen to work for, I can hurry and get rid of the shelf hoggers.:D

Hi lesley:) My Staples Are Ors Products,And Paul Mitchell Super Skinny.I Must Tell You,The Ors Hair Mayo Is Great For A Protein Pre Poo.HtH

Atrinibeauty

Back