UPDATE on KLB!

Nice & Wavy

UPDATE:

I spoke with klb and she is feeling better today then yesterday. They changed her pain meds, and it helped alot.

She thanked everyone who are praying for her and for all the well wishes. She said to tell everyone that she loves them.

I did tell her what all of you have said and she was "blessed".

I didn't stay on long with her, because she was tired, but I will keep you all updated as time goes on!

Loving you with the love of the Lord!

Thanks, Wavy for the continuous updates. Who says the internet isn't real life? :grin: She texted me today. She's been discharged and is at bff's house resting.

Awww...thank ya'll sooo much for your prayers! :kiss:Thanks to your intercession my mind was at peace before the surgery. The word "peace" just sounds so peaceful and tranquil.:giveheart:

I'll be off work for 6 weeks, doc said the surgery was successful.:yep: I'm experiencing the normal aches/pains that goes along with any medical procedure such as this BUT God.......those pain pills are God sent!:grin:

My bff has been taking good care of me. She's been such a blessing. She know about ya'll but she said she was gonna lemme have this area of my life to myself (the board) since we share everythang else.:giggle:

Luv ya'll much!!:grouphug2:

Awww...thank ya'll sooo much for your prayers! :kiss:Thanks to your intercession my mind was at peace before the surgery. The word "peace" just sounds so peaceful and tranquil.:giveheart:

I'll be off work for 6 weeks, doc said the surgery was successful.:yep: I'm experiencing the normal aches/pains that goes along with any medical procedure such as this BUT God.......those pain pills are God sent!:grin:

My bff has been taking good care of me. She's been such a blessing. She know about ya'll but she said she was gonna lemme have this area of my life to myself (the board) since we share everythang else.:giggle:

Glad to hear you are moving about and healing KLB! God's continued blessings to you Sugar! :kiss::circle:

I'm so glad to see you are doing well, KLB!!!! (((((((KLB))))))) Please continue to follow doctors orders and get rested. Praying for your fast recovery. :yep:

Hi Precious Love...:kiss: I'm so glad you're getting stronger and better. Not a day or night has gone by that you haven't been in my heart and prayers.

Get some rest, dearest one. Blessings upon you, I lift the pain in prayer to be released from you most quickly. Blessings upon your bff. What an angel sent by God to look over you...helping you to be ready for Mr. KLBoo. :love3:

Sweet rest and sleep to you precious sister...:grouphug2:

UPDATE:

I spoke with klb and she is feeling better today then yesterday. They changed her pain meds, and it helped alot.

She thanked everyone who are praying for her and for all the well wishes. She said to tell everyone that she loves them.

I did tell her what all of you have said and she was "blessed".

I didn't stay on long with her, because she was tired, but I will keep you all updated as time goes on!

Loving you with the love of the Lord!
Loving you too, with the heart of the Father and the tenderness of Jesus.

Thank you so much for the update on our babysister Kboo... Yes, :yep: I just called her, 'Kboo' :love3: Cause she and her 'Boo' are real. :yep:

I just replied to her post above with a heart full of love...

Hey, lil sis!

Good to see you back! I'm really glad that you are feeling better and your bff is a blessing! Tell her I said hello!

Talk to you soon..luv ya!

:grin::grin::grin: at the bolded. Get well soon. I'm keeping you in my prayers.

Good to hear from you KLB!:grin: All of us miss you and.....:look:

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:
:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

Couldn't help myself gurl!:lachen:Keep getting gooder and gooder:grin:

Back