Loveya! Your Fotki is INCREDIBLE!

Yeah I love her hair, wowsa.. I wish she would update more..

Her sisters hair is also nice..

When she relaxes her hair she applies oil or something to the already relaxed part so she won't over process it, and that is how she keeps her thickness, I beleive she explains that somewhere in her Fotki :)

Very smart and pretty young lady with beautiful hair. It is very nice, thick, neat and well-maintained. I thank her for sharing it with us.

Wow!!!! I think she has the most hair I have ever seen on one head. So long and thick. Beautiful:yep:.

Yeah I love her hair, wowsa.. I wish she would update more..

Her sisters hair is also nice..

When she relaxes her hair she applies oil or something to the already relaxed part so she won't over process it, and that is how she keeps her thickness, I beleive she explains that somewhere in her Fotki :)

I love both she and her sister's hair, but her sister is my personal favorite. My reasoning for this is that I have been able to see her sisters hair grow from APL to MBL. I look forward to future updates on both these beautiful heads!!!

Gosh!, I need to stay away from her fotki.

every time I stalk it, ....I mean check it :) I want to relax again.

picture of health

I think her hair is gorgeous. I always look at her fotki. I wonder what her regi was to get to that length in regards to protective styling and trimming. Her current regi looks like it is to maintain.

Her hair is gorgeous,and i am so not splurging on an expensive flat iron like i was going to before.
If she can sue an off brand,with as much hair as she has,and still get it nice and straight,i should have no problem with a mid grade brand:yep:

What was her starting length? I can't see all the pics at work.

Oh yeah, great hair! Loves it...

Yes, she is my hair idol, I don’t think I could get a weave job THAT scrumptious!!!

I would pay 1,000/month for a year to have her hair, and it seems like it runs in the family.

I WILL be there one day though, one day.

What was her starting length? I can't see all the pics at work.

Oh yeah, great hair! Loves it...

From her childhood pics, it looks like her hair has always been long.

It's lovely regardless. I could only dream. I don't think my hair could EVER get THAT long.

I always stalk her fotki. She and Dsylla are killin' me with all that thickness! Why oh why can't that be me!:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: I love her hair and can only dream that my hair is as thick and long as hers someday......

Her fotki was one of the first I ever stumbled upon (don't remember if it was pre or post lhcf)... regardless.. HER HAIR IS GORGEOUS.. she makes me wanna relax...... or texlax because when wet her hair still has a LOT of texture. Her sisters hair is also beautiful.. even though it's relaxed it still has LOTTTTSSSS of texture.. actually I could even say that both these heads encourage me to STAY natural and grow my hair LONG!:grin:

Back